Follow Mr. Tito on Twitter by going to the following link: @titowrestling
Before I begin this column, please note that I have years upon years of credibility supporting CM Punk. I was the guy who wrote the famous Lords of Pain column entitled I Told You So: Triple H Just Buried CM Punk directly following the Triple H vs. CM Punk match at WWE Night of Champions 2011. This column actually prompted a response from CM Punk, to me, on Twitter saying the following: “Buried in money? I’ve got a snorkel.” Punk as alluding to his new WWE contract, not realizing that the WWE was crushing his “Summer of Punk” momentum at the time. And I’m also the guy who, upon CM Punk’s return, wrote a column entitled Thank God CM Punk has Returned to Pro Wrestling and Joined All Elite Wrestling (AEW) during August 2021 after his debut.
Any questions here? So if you think that I’m just another “WWE biased writer who hates Punk”, you haven’t read my stuff. I’m an equal opportunity hater, but provided how much heat I obtained for that “Triple H Just Buried CM Punk” column, I’m going to be a bit biased towards CM Punk. Not Dave Meltzer biased, but I’ll actively root for Punk to succeed.
When CM Punk joined AEW, the obvious question was asked: It’s 7+ years later, can CM Punk still go? Furthermore, he joined AEW as a 42 year old man and is now 43… Has Father Time already caught up to CM Punk?
I say that as being slightly less younger than CM Punk and I keep myself in reasonable shape. If I dare play full court basketball with my buddies, I’ll be feeling that for days. Recently, I put on the blades to play some rollerhockey with some old friends. Haven’t skated in 10 years… While I played OK, I couldn’t keep up with some of the younger players there. Then, days after I played, I seriously couldn’t move my legs. When I play tennis, my shoulder and arm are feeling it for days… That’s just me playing pick-up basketball, rollerhockey, or tennis with my friends in my lower 40s. I couldn’t imagine pulling off moves in a wrestling ring at a slightly older age.
This is my opinion and I’m only giving it as a columnist being true to his readers… I have yet to see a good CM Punk match in All Elite Wrestling (AEW).
What I’m seeing is a guy who is confused about his look and presentation, for one, and that could be distracting how he performs. One week, he’s wearing pants for tights, the next is the classic tights that we all know, and then he wears baggy shorts. He just doesn’t seem comfortable in his gear and that could be subtracting from the experience. But he just seems a tad slower to me while he’s trying to perform at the same style that he did through early 2014.
If you listen to CM Punk‘s own words since January 2014, he was wrestling with various injuries from 2012-2014. In fact, part of his November 2014 Podcast was that he was critical of the WWE Medical Team for how they treated or didn’t treat him. These comments took CM Punk to the courtroom, as the top WWE medical official sued CM Punk and Colt Cabana for these comments. But if CM Punk really did sustain injuries during 2012-2014 when he was between the ages of 33-36, then he should still be feeling some affects in his joints and maybe some slight arthritis. Furthermore, CM Punk is a Straight Edge kind of guy. He’s not taking anything to help ease the pain or self medicating at all (God bless him for that).
Again, I’m being critical here, but just being real. Performing at an older age against younger wrestlers is going to expose you. Just observe his Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) career with his 2 matches. CM Punk was 37 years for his first UFC fight against a 24 year old Mickey Gall while CM Punk was 39 years old against a 31 year old Mike Jackson. Punk lost both of those fights (Mike Jackson later flunked a drug test to change it to “No Contest) and many critics questioned why CM Punk was even in a UFC arena to fight. I didn’t, as CM Punk is a household name and probably helped sell tickets of Pay Per Views… However, the point is that an older CM Punk couldn’t keep up with the younger MMA fighters.
So far, CM Punk has wrestled 7 matches for All Elite Wrestling. The are as follows:
9/5/2021 against Darby Allin (28 years old)
9/22/2021 against Powerhouse Hobbs (30 years old)
10/6/2021 against Daniel Garcia (23 years old)
10/15/2021 against Matt Sydal (38 years old)
10/27/2021 against Bobby Fish (42 years old)
11/13/2021 against Eddie Kingston (39 years old)
11/24/2021 against QT Marshall (36 years old)
Do you notice a few patterns at play? For one, AEW is spacing out CM Punk’s in-ring performances. You’re looking at almost 2 weeks spacing per CM Punk match. I’m not complaining, as CM Punk has vocal talents that can be used in substitution with matches.
However, look at the ages of the opponents, specifically the first 3 wrestlers and then the last 4 opponents. He went from wrestling guys in their 20s or early 30s to guys in their mid to late 30s or early 40s. That seems coincidental.
Many were critical of Punk’s first 3 matches, as he seemed a little rusty against the highly energetic younger wrestlers. He just seemed off… His matches against older veterans, however, seemed to get higher marks because those wrestlers have a ton of mileage on their bodies just like CM Punk. Thus, they can work a slower style with Punk and keep everyone on the same page. During the Darby Allin match, in particular, you can seem CM Punk winded at times when he was trying to keep up with Allin’s pace.
Now, am I saying that CM Punk is “washed” or is “done with”? Of course not.
But what I’m saying is that CM Punk is 43 years old and needs to accept his age. Stop trying to work like the 30 year old version of CM Punk. That guy died a death in the WWE through 2014 when the WWE demoralized you. Start to evolve your wrestling style to fit how you can perform in your 40s instead.
Talk to guys like Chris Jericho who had a GREAT career in his 40s and did so by adjusting his wrestling style and putting much more emphasis on character rather than the matches. Seriously, you believed that Chris Jericho was putting people on a list and you really felt the pain when Kevin Owens turned on him. Macho Man Randy Savage and Hulk Hogan kept working in their 40s and just reduced the physical stuff that they used to do in the WWF and put more emphasis on their characters or in the case of Macho Man, selling more for his opponents (see the DDP feud).
You have to start thinking, CM Punk, whether or not the Go to Sleep (GTS) finisher is still easy to do or not? Come up with a new finisher or new submission hold to be less reliant on a physical finisher that demands you lift an opponent and kick them midair in the face. Is it worth taking high risk moves at your age? Your bones hit that mat harder at age 43 than they did 7+ years ago.
MJF is an interesting opponent and it could be danger for CM Punk because it’s returning him to the younger wrestlers again. He’s 25 years old and on the brink of becoming a big star. MJF has a lot to prove, as AEW management has kept him just below the Main Event scene since AEW’s inception. He may be looking to make a statement against an older CM Punk, trying to work circles around him to show that Free Agents shouldn’t take his job. Hey, that sounds familiar? Didn’t someone about 10 years ago grumble about older wrestlers coming in and taking jobs of the loyal full-time workers? You just won’t hear MJF complain about it, as he’ll just outwork you with his youthful energy. His match against CM Punk could be a statement one unless he wants to work a series of matches against Punk.
If you look at LIKE opponents, MJF is coming off of AEW Full Gear 2021 in which he burned the house down with Darby Allin. On CM Punk’s first match in 7+ years, Punk was looking rusty and gassed, at times, trying to keep up with the younger and faster wrestler. MJF had zero problems working at Darby’s speed. The question, again, is will MJF cater to CM Punk’s strengths and attempt to hide the weaknesses of an older worker. Or again, does MJF just say “I’m going to make this Free Agent look bad to intimidate other Free Agents from ever coming in here again and trying to take MY spot!”.
In case you haven’t noticed, the entrance of CM Punk, Adam Cole, and Bryan Danielson resulted in an initial viewership bump but has since significantly declined. Punk pushed AEW Rampage up to 1.1 million viewers upon his debut but that show has been consistently under 600,000 for the past 3 weeks. AEW Dynamite was just over 1.3 million for that Arthur Ashe loaded show in New York City but has been consistently below 1 million for the last 4 weeks. They didn’t quite BOOM the AEW business as expected and if initial AEW worker and a loyal one at that, I’d start to wonder about how much Tony Khan is paying these ex-WWE workers to be here and where is their impact?
To Punk’s credit, he has helped AEW capture the Midwest market, who loves Punk, and his merchandise has been selling quite well for ProWrestlingTees. But TV viewers have had several chances to watch CM Punk on Rampage or Dynamite and they are either not liking what they see from an older CM Punk *or* they don’t like the turd sandwich of an AEW card that surrounds his match. If you go back to his debut on AEW Rampage, his debut speech was fantastic and was everything that longtime fans hoped would happen… But the rest of that Rampage show was “AEW business as usual” and that’s not a compliment. Punk’s promo started the show and the rest of the show scared many casual fans away instantly.
Things just aren’t right for CM Punk in AEW. He’s obviously older and a bit rusty inside the ring. Time to adjust your wrestling style and consider a new finisher that doesn’t involve lifting people onto your shoulders and kicking them midair. Decide on the tights already. Presentation wise, you look older but also confused on what you want to wear to the ring. Maybe clean up those gray hairs in your beard? Just saying, you said that you wanted to work with the younger talent, so don’t make it blatantly obvious that you’re much older than some of the other wrestlers. At age 43, there’s enough distance between you and MJF (25 years old) where you could be his Dad. Stop looking the part of your age, put some dye in that beard.
I could suggest pressing the “Easy Button” and just turn heel, but how genuine is that when we’ve heard how happy you are to be working for Tony Khan? Besides, GREAT workers can make either end of the babyface or heel spectrum work. I believe that if you had better matches, then this issue of being a babyface wouldn’t be an issue. It’s LAZY commentary of many online to suggest that “all will be fixed” when CM Punk simply turns heel. No, he still has to have great matches if he turns heel. That was my entire argument with Bray Wyatt/The Fiend that many of you overlooked. I don’t care what gimmick he has, whether it’s a Deliverance character, a Playhouse host, or the Fiend… If your matches SUCK, then people begin to nitpick your character. If your matches are GREAT, then people begin to overlook things that you do as a character.
If I were advising CM Punk, I would look deep into his wrestling style and see what can be adjusted for an older CM Punk to handle well. He was training for years to be a MMA fighter… Why not incorporate more of that ground & pound stuff into his offense? Instead of taking high risk maneuvers, start to inject more psychology into your matches and build towards a submission hold. If CM Punk can greatly improve his in-ring matches, then the attention on whether he should be a babyface or a heel would go away.
But the real question is this: How badly does MJF “want it”?
MJF could really ruin CM Punk’s comeback tour and rain on his parade if he decides to openly outwork CM Punk for their big match. If I were MJF, I would want to send a message to any other ex-WWE wrestler who thinks that they can join AEW and take Tony’s money. “This is OUR house” should be the mentality of MJF. Otherwise, Tony Khan is going to keep piling on with WWE Free Agents an eventually, many of the AEW Originals will start to lose their jobs. MJF has a chance to make a statement by showing that AEW was perfectly fine with its core original wrestlers before the Free Agent ex-WWE stars started showing up in droves. If you look at the numbers, during July 2021 for example, AEW was doing the exact same business before CM Punk, Adam Cole, and Bryan Danielson arrived.
That said, it’s still early and CM Punk is still the best promo cutter in the business. Everybody thought that he was “down & out” during early 2011, too, but then he became red hot through Money in the Bank 2011 and gave the WWE their first chance, since John Cena during 2004-2005, of having a major breakout star on their hands. At the same time, though, CM Punk was consistently having good-to-great matches. Right now, the older CM Punk isn’t and that is something that he must adjust and evolve to become having once again.
I wish CM Punk the best in AEW… It pains me to write such a column like this, as I’ve been actively rooting for the guy to succeed for over 10 years now with MANY columns to prove it. I was the lone wolf during the Fall of 2011 who was predicting that Triple H was going to bury him for those “shoot” comments in the Pipebomb and promos thereafter and I was 100% correct even when CM Punk actually snarled at me with the “buried in money” reply. I have written column after column begging the guy to come back… I just wonder if 7 years is just too much time away for anyone?
If you look at major comebacks in Sports after years off, the athletes who returned were still great but ran of steam fast. Michael Jordan was still great in the NBA upon his initial Chicago Bulls return but he wasn’t as good for the Washington Wizards. That’s the REAL comparison because Jordan spent more time away from the NBA between the Bulls and Wizards and the age lines up more to CM Punk. Magic Johnson tried to come back after 4 seasons off and wasn’t the same. Muhammad Ali took over 3 years off during the prime of his career and he was clearly not the same aggressive fighter that he once was (he evolved a new style, in fact). George Foreman came back after many years away from the ring and while he had some success, he he took some beatings too. Physically, he wasn’t the same. My boy Mario Lemieux, aka the GREATEST HOCKEY PLAYER EVER, made a great comeback and gave the Penguins a burst of energy during the early 2000s. But Father Time caught up to him, too, and ran out of steam before retiring again.
The closest WRESTLING example could be Bob Backlund. He was gone from full-time wrestling and the WWE from 1984 to 1991 before returning to the WWE during 1992. It was a rough start for Backlund, as he tried to replicate his traditional style that he once had during the early 1980s as WWF Champion. Then, he EVOLVED… He turned heel, started using the Cross Face Chickenwing as a legitimate finisher, and he became successful again. Say what you will, but that feud with Bret Hart was excellent and the matches turned out well. He even won the WWF Title again at Survivor Series 1994. That was short lived, however, as Diesel destroyed him within seconds on the Madison Square Garden houseshow just 3 days later. Who knows how much history would be different if WWE ran with Backlund as the maniac heel champion?
The point that I want to make about Backlund is that he struggled trying to act like his older self but then made himself worthwhile to the WWE by evolving his character and changing up his moveset to fit his age. By the way, Bob Backlund was 45 years old when he won that WWF Title at Survivor Series 1994. Think about that… CM Punk is 43 years old, which was about how old Bob Backlund was when he returned to the WWF during 1992.
You gotta “evolve or die”, as the catchphrase goes. If the next move for CM Punk’s character is to turn heel, then his in-ring work needs to radically change to not just fall in-line with that character change but to fit his age as well. The CM Punk that we’re seeing now looks like the older version of the 2012 babyface CM Punk that people weren’t that thrilled with but at least knew he could have good to great matches. Difference with the 2021 babyface Punk is that the match quality isn’t what it could be and doing things athletically at age 43 is difficult, history has shown. If you re-arrange the “CM” to become “MC” to rename him MC Punk, the MC could stand for “Midlife Crisis”. All CM Punk has to do is evolve his wrestling style to cater to his older age and he’ll be just fine.
If not, then do more creative things with your Promo cutting ability other than bringing up older WWE references.
To the many WWE marks who suddenly started hating on CM Punk when he joined AEW and declared that “he is too old”… Congrats on getting that prediction right, although you would be defending him like blind idiots if he returned to your precious WWE. Screw you.
So just chill… Until the next episode!
Comments and feedback are welcome. Follow and Tweet me @titowrestling or login in below to post comments.
PAST MR. TITO – NoDQ COLUMNS / YouTube Videos
– 11/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar Returning Next Week for WWE Smackdown, MJF vs. CM Punk Promo, Young Bucks, and More
– 11/25/2021 – What Made WWE Survivor Series Great as a Pay Per View Franchise
– 11/23/2021 – Explaining Nick Khan’s Methodology for Releasing WWE Wrestlers and Talent
– 11/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Survivor Series Predictions, More WWE Releases, MJF vs. CM Punk, Rock’s 25th Anniversary, and More
– 11/15/2021 – How I Would Use CM Punk in All Elite Wrestling (AEW) + Other Creative Ideas
– 11/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Roman Reigns vs. Undertaker at Wrestlemania 38?, AEW Rampage Failing, Jon Moxley & Kevin Dunn, and More
– 11/09/2021 – It’s Time to Change WWE Monday Night RAW from a 3 Hour Show to a 2 Hour Show
– 11/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Releases of Keith Lee, Karrion Kross, Nia Jax, and Other, Jox Moxley Needing Time Off from AEW, and More
– 11/02/2021 – What if Roman Reigns won the WWE Universal Title at Wrestlemania 36 instead of After SummerSlam 2020?
– 10/30/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – More on Charlotte Flair in WWE, Mandy Rose Winning NXT Title, Ring of Honor Closing?, Bron Breakker, Sting in AEW, More
– 10/24/2021 – What is Wrong with Charlotte Flair in the WWE? Becky Lynch and Andrade Changed Her
– 10/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Crown Jewel 2021, WWE Business with Saudi Arabia, AEW Dynamite Pre-Emptions, and More
– 10/19/2021 – The WWE vs. AEW War is Official Over Thanks to Tony Khan’s Ego Choking it Away
– 10/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Crown Jewel Predictions, Tony Khan’s Ego Inflating for AEW?, CM Punk, Ticket Sales, and More
– 10/12/2021 – Tony Khan Needs to be More Patient with All Elite Wrestling (AEW) or He’ll Blow It
– 10/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Khans and Urban Meyer Situation, AJ Lee & Tessa Blanchard Join WOW, Roman Reigns WWE Merchandise, CM Punk, and More
– 10/05/2021 – Friday Nights are NOT Alright for WWE or AEW Television Shows
– 10/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft Night #1 on Smackdown, Adult Oriented NXT, Sammy Guevara AEW TNT Title, and More
– 09/28/2021 – WWE and AEW Pro Wrestling Fanbases are Like Political Parties in the United States
– 09/25/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE RAW & AEW Dynamite Viewership, Roman Reigns, Omega vs. Danielson, Ric Flair, Alexa Bliss, More
– 09/20/2021 – Is All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Trying to Grow Too Fast Without Thinking Long-Term?
– 09/18/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns at WWE Crown Jewel, NXT 2.0, Samoa Joe, Ric Flair, Tommy Dreamer, and More
– 09/14/2021 – Big E Wins the WWE Title on WWE Monday Night RAW – Will He Be a Great World Champion?
– 09/11/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Tops PWI 500, Kevin Owens Joining AEW?, Brian Cage, Stephanie McMahon’s 9/11 Comments, and More
– 09/07/2021 – Is the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Talent Roster Too Large?
– 09/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Triple H Loses NXT to Bruce Prichard & Vince McMahon, AEW All Out Predictions, Daffney, Nia Jax vs. Charlotte, and More
– 08/31/2021 – Has Paul Heyman Officially Become the GREATEST Pro Manager of ALL TIME?
– 08/28/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar’s WWE Return, CM Punk Drawing in AEW, Matt Riddle, Adam Cole, and Much More
– 08/25/2021 – Tony Khan Deserves Credit for Building the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Brand and Signing CM Punk
– 08/22/2021 – SummerSlam 2021 Was Another Indicator of the WWE Being in Decline…
– 08/21/2021 – Thank God CM Punk has Returned to Pro Wrestling and Joined All Elite Wrestling (AEW)
– 8/19/2021 – Political Correctness has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 08/14/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bobby Eaton, Max Caster & Tony Khan, Triple H & NXT Cuts, CM Punk, Ric Flair, and More
– 08/03/2021 – In Response to WWE Fans Cheering for John Cena or Chanting for CM Punk & Bray Wyatt/The Fiend
– 07/31/2021 – Bray Wyatt/The Fiend Just Released from WWE… Why and Where Could He Go?
– 07/28/2021 – Why Do Wrestling Fans Not Want CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and Other to Return?
– 07/24/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, WWE Money in the Bank Winners, and Much More
– 07/22/2021 – The Rumors of CM Punk Returning to Pro Wrestling – Rejoin WWE or Join AEW?
– 07/20/2021 – WWE is Blessed to Have John Cena Back and Challenging Roman Reigns
– 07/17/2021 – Returning Live Crowds Won’t Matter for WWE or AEW – Their Creative Still Sucks
– 07/14/2021 – Has the WWE DEMOTED Mandy Rose to the NXT Roster?
– 07/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Malakai Black in AEW, Jimmy Uso, WWE Caring about Cruiserweights in NXT, NWO 25 Years Later, and More
– 07/06/2021 – 10 Years Ago, CM Punk’s Pipebomb Promo Threatened the Corporate WWE Structure
– 07-04/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Return, Nikki Bella’s Chyna Comments, Sasha Banks, Jim Ross/AEW, and Much More
– 06/29/2021 – WWE is just a Roman Reigns Injury Away from Failure
– 06/26/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – More WWE Talent Releases, John Cena Return?, Edge Vs. Roman Reigns, Rhea Ripley, and More
– 06/22/2021 – WWE Hell in a Cell, Extreme Rules, Money in the Bank, and TLC are AWFUL Pay Per View Events
– 06/19/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – USA Network Upset at WWE?, Samoa Joe NXT Return, Eva Marie, LA Knight, Hell in a Cell Predictions, & More
– 06/15/2021 – How Wrestlers, Such as Alexa Bliss, Are Exposing Pro Wrestling with their Personal Lifes and Social Media
– 06/12/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE SummerSlam, Alexa Bliss, Bella Twins, AEW on Fridays, NXT Takeover Predictions, The Rock Returning?, and More
– 06/08/2021 – Reasons Why Braun Strowman Struggled in the WWE and Was Eventually Released
– 06/05/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Andrade and Mark Henry in AEW, Booker T’s Comments on Aleister Black, More on WWE Cuts, and More
– 06/03/2021 – Does the Recent WWE Releases (Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, etc.) + Prior Firings = WWE for Sale?
– 06/02/2021 – The Top 5 Greatest Nintendo 64 Pro Wrestling Video Games
– 05/31/2021 YouTube Video – Unwrestled Mysteries: The Infamous Macho Man Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon RUMOR
– 05/29/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE & New Japan, Ultimate Warrior Documentaries, John Cena/China, AEW Double or Nothing Predictions, More
– 05/25/2021 – WWE Creative Has Ruined Lives and Caused Unemployment for Many Wrestlers
– 05/22/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zombies in WWE, Velveteen NXT Release, AEW Dynamite Television Changes, and More
– 05/18/2021 – Tony Khan’s Jacksonville Jaguars Signing Tim Tebow is Like AEW EVPs Signing Talent
– 05/15/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega Returns to WWE, Velveteen Dream, Miro Wins TNT Title, RIP New Jack, and More
– 05/11/2021 – Should AEW Dynamite Move to Monday Nights to Challenge WWE RAW?
– 05/08/2021 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – The Future of WWE with Roman Reigns, early AEW vs. Current AEW, and WWE Women’s Rankings
– 05/08/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Daniel Bryan, Mick Foley on WWE’s Women’s Wrestling, Eva Maria, and More
– 05/04/2021 – The Future of Roman Reigns in the WWE: Remain Heel or Return to Babyface?
– 04/27/2021: Without Tony Khan, Things Could Actually Be Worse in AEW
– 04/24/2021: Ask Mr. Tito – Mickie James and WWE Garbage Bags, CM Punk, Ronda Rousey’s Pregnancy, More
– 04/20/2021: How to Repair Seth Rollins’s WWE Character
– 04/17/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Releases, Charlotte’s Return, Pat McAfee on Smackdown, NXT/AEW Viewership, & More
– 04/13/2021 – Celebrity Newcomers Should NOT Dominate Pro Wrestling Veterans in the Ring
– 04/11/2021Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #2 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #1 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE’s Post Wrestlemania 37 Plans, Becky Lynch’s WWE Return, All-Time Wrestlemania Questions, More
– 04/07/2021 – Should Hulk Hogan Be a WWE Co-Host for Wrestlemania 37?
– 04/06/2021 – WWE Wrestlemania 37 Predictions – Who Should Win and Who Will Win?
– 04/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho on Steve Austin’s WWE Network Show, Hurt Business, and More
– 03/30/2021 – What if Rob Van Dam Wasn’t Suspended During 2006 in WWE?
– 03/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Peacock Censoring WWE, Daniel Bryan, More
– 03/24/2021 – Supernatural Stuff Has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 03/22/2021 – Edge = Wrong WWE Veteran for Roman Reigns
– 03/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Cornette/Miro, WWE Fastlane, Bischoff, More
– 03/16/2021 – Triple H is the Ultimate WWE Yes Man
– 03/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – John Laurinaitis for WWE Talent Relations, More
– 03/09/2021 – Forget Christian in AEW, Where is CM Punk?
– 03/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW Big Surprise, Shaq, Crockett, & More
– 03/03/2021 – Statistical Findings on AEW Dynamite’s Viewership
– 02/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Gina Carano in WWE?, Paul Wight/AEW, More
– 02/23/2021 – The Problem with the Miz as WWE Champion
– 02/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lacey Evans & Ric Flair, Jim Ross, and More
– 02/16/2021 – How to Push Big E in the WWE
– 02/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Nia Jax, Sammy Guevara, Edge, and More
– 02/09/2021 – Are WWE Wrestlers Softer Now than Before?
– 02/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Follow-up on HHH, Bianca Belair, Lars, and More
– 02/02/2021 – Triple H’s Incompetence Helped Edge Win Rumble
– 01/31/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Royal Rumble 2021 Review
– 01/30/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Ronda Rousey, WWE Rumble Surprises, More
– 01/26/2021 – WWE Network, NBCU’s Peakcock, and YOU
– 01/25/2021 – What Makes the WWE Royal Rumble Great
– 01/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bryan/Nakamura, USA Network & WWE, More
– 01/20/2021 – What is Wrong with Being a WWE Cruiserweight?
– 01/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho, Roman vs. Owens, More
– 01/13/2021 – How the WWE Can Use Nostalgia to Grow Again
– 01/09/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Donald Trump & WWE Hall of Fame, More
– 01/06/2021 – The TRUTH About New Japan Pro Wrestling
– 01/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brodie Lee/AEW, Luke Harper/WWE, More
– 12/31/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT 2021 Wrestling Predictions
– 12/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Creative, Slammys, Rousey, More
– 12/25/2020 – My 2020 Awards & Wishlist for 2021
– 12/21/2020 – For 2021, the WWE Should REDUCE Ticket Prices
– 12/19/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE/USA Network, TLC Predictions, More
– 12/18/2020 – WWE Should Bring Back Jim Ross
– 12/15/2020 – Is Kenny Omega a Draw to Wrestling Fans?
– 12/11/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW/Impact, Sting, 2021 WWE Rumble, More
– 12/08/2020 – Why Do Fans Hate Chris Jericho Now?
– 12/03/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting, Patterson, AEW/Impact, and More
– 12/01/2020 – In Defense of WWE’s Vince McMahon…
– 11/28/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lana & Nia Jax, Undertaker, and More
– 11/26/2020 (Thanksgiving) – Top WWE Survivor Series Moments
– 11/24/2020 – WWE and Wrestlers Need Better Marketing
– 11/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Survivor Series 2020 Review
– 11/21/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Hall of Fame?, Zelina Vega, and More
– 11/19/2020 – Can Zelina Vega Survive as a Twitch Streamer?
– 11/14/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Release, Bellas, More
– 11/11/2020 – How to FIX Brandi Rhodes in AEW
– 11/6/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting in AEW?, Full Gear Predictions, and More
– 11/2/2020 – The POSITIVES in Pro Wrestling Right Now
– 10/30/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho, Hager, WWE 3Q Financials, and More
– 10/28/2020 – 1998 = Peak of Wrestling and American Politics
– 10/25/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 Review
– 10/24/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho/MJF, WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions, More
– 10/21/2020 – Wrestling Fans and COVID-19
– 10/17/2020 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt/Fiend, and Vince Russo vs. Paul Heyman
– 10/17/2020 – WWE Draft, Roman’s Submission Hold, and More
– 10/14/2020 – Good, Bad, & Ugly of the WWE Draft
– 10/9/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft, Retribution, Cody/TNT, More
– 10/7/2020 – AEW and NBA Gambling on 18-49 Demo
– 10/3/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – The Rock’s Politics, Roman Reigns, and More
– 9/29/2020 – WWE Needs to Appreciate Paul Heyman
– 9/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Road Warrior Animal, Retribution, and More
– 9/23/2020 – The Rock and John Cena Returning to the WWE?
– 9/19/2020 – WWE 2K Battlegrounds Video Game Review
– 9/16/2020 – My Job Application to Join WWE Creative
– 9/12/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Miro in AEW, Tessa Blanchard, More
– 9/8/2020 – Time for AEW To GROW UP
– 9/5/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sasha/Bayley, Jey Uso, and More
– 9/1/2020 – The Value of Brock Lesnar to the WWE
– 8/30/2020 – WWE Payback Review & Roman Reigns
– 8/29/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Roman Reigns & Paul Heyman, More
– 8/26/2020 – Who Wants to be the Next WWE Main Eventer?
– 8/23/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE SummerSlam 2020 Review
– 8/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT NXT Takeover XXX Review
– 8/22/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Rene Young, WWE Thunderdome, and More
– 8/18/2020 – Maybe WWE Has a Triple H Problem?
– 8/15/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Randy Orton/Ric Flair, Dixie Carter, Kamala, Pat McAfee, and More
– 8/13/2020 – YouTube Video: What’s Wrong with Wrestling – Foreign Objects
– 8/11/2020 – Does AEW have an EVP Problem?
– 8/9/2020 – YouTube Video: The Positives in Pro Wrestling for 2020
– 8/8/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee, Rock vs. Daniel Bryan?, Blood in AEW, and Much More
– 8/4/2020 – WWE is an Unorganized Hot Mess
– 8/1/2020 – WWE and AEW Blew It with COVID-19
© Mr. Tito and NoDQ.com – 2020-2021