Follow Mr. Tito on Twitter by going to the following link: @titowrestling
The EXCELLENCE IN COLUMN WRITING is upon you as I’m back with Ask Mr. Tito where I take your questions and answer them in column form via emails, Tweets, or the Comments below my columns. It’s been a hectic few weeks for yours truly outside of the Mr. Tito persona but I think we’re settling back into schedule of producing my usual Tuesday/Wednesday feature and then doing Ask Tito for the weekend. Even with some personal and professional strain over the past 4-5 weeks, I still produced many columns for you to enjoy. Who else shows that kind of commitment for providing content, other than myself and the rest of the folks at NoDQ.com?
Speaking of NoDQ, congrats on the website’s Twitter handle @NoDQdotcom becoming VERIFIED. You may not think that is a big deal, but many other top websites haven’t been verified. There’s an application and review process involved and Twitter is very picky on who the stamp as “verified”. NoDQ’s growing presence on Twitter was one of the reasons that I joined the website during August 2020, among a few other reasons. I’m in a GREAT place to work and I hope to continue to grow my brand along with NoDQ’s growing brand. Congrats to Aaron for the Twitter verification.
Now – Why is everyone having d**k measuring contest regarding who WWE has brought back (Brock Lesnar) versus who AEW brought in (CM Punk)? Can’t we be happy that we have 2 competitive companies for a change? Competition breeds QUALITY, folks. ALL OF YOU, for the past year, have been bashing how stale the WWE has become and you’ve also been ripping WWE for its 4/15 and other job cuts. Yet, when AEW signs many of those who lost their job PLUS getting a big scoop on CM Punk‘s signing, you’re crapping on it. Huh? How can you be so critical of the WWE on one hand and then be defensive on the other. That’s why you are a mark.
NOBODY won the weekend in terms of WWE or AEW. Do you know who really won during last weekend? YOU DID, the fans. We won. Because both companies have a “sense of urgency” to get better and fast. And now, with AEW reportedly going to have Bryan Danielson (still getting used to typing that) and maybe Adam Cole & Bray Wyatt, things will heat up for the WWE to counter. WHAT WE REALLY NEED is for AEW to actually win for a while so that the REAL Vince McMahon can wake up and be competitive again. He needs to shake-up his Creative Team and Talent Developmental FAST before it is too late.
Enjoy the damn ride and quit getting jealous of what one promotion is doing over the other. During the Monday Night Wars, all of us oldtimers watched BOTH programs. So watch both and enjoy how competition is pushing quality.
Onto your questions.
ASK MR. TITO: Your Questions, My Answers
Why did you consider Brock Lesnar as being “out of shape”?
Because I can and that is my opinion. Does he look like he’s been eating Cheetos and sitting around all day? No, I’m sure that he’s been very active on his farm. But does he look like Wrestlemania 36 Brock Lesnar who was all jacked and fully tan? No, he pale which is an indication that Brock Lesnar was a LAST MINUTE DECISION by the WWE to appear at SummerSlam 2021. THAT WAS THE POINT OF MY COMMENT that many of you missed. Here is what I said in my SummerSlam Review column:
Afterward, a less toned and not tan version of Brock Lesnar arrives with a haircut influenced by the older kind from Home Improvement and we’re supposed to get excited for this? We’ve seen Roman vs. Brock at least 4 times already. I understand the Heel/Face dynamic has changed and we’ll have the Paul Heyman drama… But come on, it’s a tired match-up and bringing in Lesnar looking like that is pure desperation. Seriously, the WWE made a phone call to Lesnar this morning to get his butt in Las Vegas and the WWE changed their creative plans around it.
CONTEXT is everything. I was being criticial of the damn WWE for being so reactionary to CM Punk appearing in AEW that they brought back Brock Lesnar in desperation. Reportedly, WWE wanted to keep Lesnar away form the WWE product to milk Roman Reign’s relationship with Paul Heyman longer, reportedly long after next year’s Wrestlemania 38 showdown with the Rock. There were even stories that Wrestlemania 39 would be headlined by Brock vs. Roman. However, Lesnar was brought in for SummerSlam 2021 to begin this Brock vs. Roman feud NOW because the WWE feels that it needs to rush this feud to shoot down AEW’s potential momentum with CM Punk.
Just look at Lesnar from Wrestlemania 36, his last WWE appearance, versus what he looked like at SummerSlam 2021. It’s quite evident that he hasn’t hit the tanning bed or has been hitting the weights to look like his usual self. Lesnar is always going to look naturally big because he is and I’m sure that he works out, to a degree. But he’s clearly NOT looking like athlete that he was for Wrestlemania 36. And that’s OK because in a few weeks, he’ll look like that. MY WHOLE DAMN POINT is that the WWE unexpectedly called him to join SummerSlam to make an appearance because of fears of what CM Punk might do to help AEW (with Bryan Danielson coming soon).
Gotta read things… I got the usual “you’re probably not in great shape” negativity thrown at me and y’all can go screw yourself for remotely suggesting that. I’m doing fine for myself, but I don’t have to present myself on television as Lesnar does. My entire point was that the WWE rushed him back unexpectedly and he just didn’t look like his previously tanned or jacked self. Simple as that… It was a WWE criticism, folks… WWE is reactionary instead of being proactive with their wrestling product. Now, their long-term plans will suffer and fans will be burned out of Brock Lesnar quickly when Roman Reigns dispatches of him in a few months.
Did you get all of that, haters? Did you understand that?
Or maybe you could just READ THE NEWS that just validated me:
According to Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com, Lesnar’s appearance was a last-minute decision that was said to be influenced by FOX, CM Punk debuting with AEW, and John Cena’s departure.
In regards to FOX, Meltzer noted that the network was “very upset” about WWE not making a big offer to keep CM Punk from going to AEW and the timing of the situation helped Lesnar get a better deal. Meltzer wrote the following…
“While as best we can tell there was nothing to AEW wanting him because the money to get him would be so high, one story has it that Vince McMahon didn’t know that, but it appears it wasn’t so much McMahon or FOX fearing his going to AEW as much as needing a big news story for the weekend as a counter.”
Meltzer added that the original idea was to do Roman Reigns vs. Lesnar down the line (possibly Wrestlemania 38 if The Rock was unavailable) but now the match could be rushed as soon as the Crown Jewel PPV in Saudi Arabia.
Where Mr. Tito was RIGHT, once again…
What is your opinion of CM Punk’s impact on AEW so far?
Everyone is expecting 2 million or more TV viewers for Rampage or Dynamite. Did CM Punk increase BOTH shows that were actually under 1 million viewers recently? Yep and by several hundred thousand on both shows, especially Rampage.
Let’s look at other metrics. Both arenas that Punk was at completely out and filling the United Center on a Friday, specific to the hype of him returning, actually broke AEW’s attendance record. Merchandise is just flying off the shelves at Pro Wrestling Tees.
The metrics are there and he’s DRAWING. He’s “moving the needle”…
Let’s be careful here and not try to suggest that Punk can instantly bring back ALL of the Wrestling Fans who walked away from watching Pro Wrestling since 2014. Seriously, WWE’s awful promotion caused HALF of the Pro Wrestling viewers in North America to walk away for good. RAW was doing just over 4 million during early 2014 and now is just under 2 million. They have lost 1/3 of regular live attendance, if not more in some areas. WWE cannot keep a regular Houseshow schedule any longer.
Let me ask you this… Did Hulk Hogan boom WCW’s audience when he joined during 1994? Numbers don’t show that. But Hogan was the base to prove WCW as a legitimate promotion that convinced guys like Macho Man Randy Savage, Lex Luger, Scott Hall, Kevin Nash, and a whole bunch of guys from ECW, Mexico, and New Japan to suggest “hey, let’s try WCW”. And the rest was history…
Punk joining AEW legitimizes them… Punk is following Chris Jericho and Jon Moxley who helped AEW tremendously by choosing not to return to WWE. Daniel Bryan is on the way. There is a good chance that Adam Cole, Bray Wyatt, and who knows, maybe Braun Strowman joins? More contracts are going to come up in the WWE and the underappreciation of talent is underway there by Vince McMahon and Nick Khan that could cause more hot free agents to join AEW.
Punk is drawing just fine… Numbers and metrics are already showing. “No Man is an Island”, however, and Punk will need lots of help to collectively regrow the wrestling business that has been in serious decline since Punk left during early 2014. Talk about “moving the needle”, seems like WWE seemed to start declining when they lost Punk and began heavily pushing the guy who beat him during early 2014.
Just look at the increased TV viewers, higher attendance, and merchandise… All 3 have greatly increased with CM Punk around and he has yet to wrestle. Then look at how much Punk has been trending online and how AEW suddenly has high volumes of YouTube viewers. He’s drawing just fine and things will get really interesting when Daniel Bryan (or Bryan Danielson) arrive. And then other Free Agents will want to join Punk and Daniel.
He’s doing just fine… Give AEW some time to grow. Just look at the metrics for when Scott Hall and Kevin Nash joined. They didn’t BOOM numbers instantly during mid 1996 but grew into a powerhouse by 1997 and especially by 1998, even when the wrestling’s product wasn’t as good as 1997-1998.
What did you think of Matt Riddle’s comments about Roman Reigns?
Respect the business, stay in character, and don’t slander your fellow workers publicly. Someone needs to teach Matt Riddle on how to PROTECT the business and that includes to NEVER break character during public interviews.
“No disrespect to Roman, he seems like a swell fella, but at the same time, it’s like when people say they’re a good parent. You know what? If you were a good parent, your kids would be telling you you’re a good parent. When he’s saying ‘Acknowledge me’ or ‘I move the needle,’ no, you don’t. You’re related to The Rock. Shut up. Like, I’m not impressed, I can beat you up in a real fight. So, shut your mouth. You’re not moving needles. I’m the real stallion, RK-Bro is moving the merch, we’re moving the needle, and that’s it. I don’t want to say too much, I’m not trying to get in trouble. Hey, hats off to him. He’s amazing at what he does. I do like what he does, but at the same time, it’s like, get off your high horse. You’re in that spot for a reason. You’re not a bro. You’re second generation. I’m first generation.”
Many have tried to tell me that Matt Riddle “was in character”. No, he wasn’t. He is on the RAW brand while Roman is on Smackdown. They have ZERO chance of feuding with each other right now. Riddle was directly responding to Roman’s comments about CM Punk not “moving the needle” like Rock or John Cena.
Sure, your MMA background might allow you to defeat Roman in a real fight… But YOU need to shut up about that. Take a look at Brock Lesnar, who actually once stared Riddle down and said they’d “never work together, ever”. Lesnar could mow down any WWE opponent as a former UFC Heavyweight Champion, but do you him publicly saying that he could defeat anyone on the roster in a “REAL” fight? No… He does his job and he actually puts over wrestlers, including Roman Reigns and he’ll do it again soon.
Sorry, but playing the “related to the Rock” card ain’t working right now. Roman is consistently drawing above 2 million for Smackdown on FOX and saved that show from declining under 2 million last year. You wanna talk RK-Bro merch… Take a look at what Roman is selling as a heel.
Some oldtimer needs to sit with Matt Riddle, and that could be Vince McMahon himself, and teach Riddle how to speak during interviews. There are ways to present yourself as genuine and legitimate during interviews WHILE protecting the business. Suggesting that you could defeat a fellow WWE wrestler in a “real fight” ain’t one of them, nor should you EVER badmouth someone that isn’t in a direct feud with you. Riddle put his foot in his mouth over Bill Goldberg and Brock Lesnar, too, and both guys thrived without ever feuding with him, too. You’ve got GREAT momentum going on the RAW brand, just shut up bro and protect thy business if you want to keep it going.
WWE will BURY you for attacking their top guy like this and they may do it anyway. REMEMBER, the WWE had your back during your legal troubles. THINK ABOUT THAT and thus, you should RESPECT THEIR BUSINESS. You don’t see the WWE making your alleged legal troubles pard of your character, do you? Because they are respecting YOU and not wanting that to be a part for your character. In return, respect their business and protect it by not openly slandering wrestlers that you’re NOT directly feuding with.
Did you get all of that, bro?
Where do you think that Adam Cole goes?
If AEW wants him, he’s jumping ship. If the interest is weak by AEW, he’ll stay with WWE for the money. Simple as that.
I’d jump if I were Adam Cole. His size won’t dictate any push in the WWE and I could see him being a random “financial” cut next year if he signed a new contract right now. The second that his merchandise numbers don’t please Nick Khan’s group of financial nerds, they’ll tell Vince that his revenue output per his contract is too low and he’ll be gone.
He’s barely 6 foot ball but very thin, even for his size. I could see Vince McMahon warming to his promo ability, but then I could see Vince tiring of his size, too. WWE wants to do away with former Indy guys in their promotion and wants to groom more homegrown larger and younger talent instead. Adam Cole doesn’t fit that mold and should therefore go.
Cole would thrive in AEW where he could return to peak NXT or Ring of Honor form, as he hasn’t been that lately for the oppressed WWE or weaker NXT lately. Britt Baker is in AEW and thriving, thus that is the biggest hook if AEW shows any interest in Cole. I believe that they do and CM Punk having “AC” on his shoes is quite telling.
I could see WWE throwing big money at him in light of recent AEW momentum but like I said, Cole would be a 4/15 cut risk in 2022 if Nick Khan doesn’t like the revenue stream that Cole is producing per his contract. Go to AEW, young man… Just jump on the bandwagon that would welcome you. WWE is a miserable place to work now and you know it.
Is CM Punk’s joining of AEW like Kurt Angle’s joining of TNA from 2006?
Not even close. Yes, Kurt Angle joining TNA was a big deal but its impact was short-term at best. Having Angle immediately mow over Samoa Joe was awful booking by TNA… But Angle’s joining with TNA was due to his choice and not because the WWE screwed him over.
Kurt Angle was treated quite well by WWE Creative. They pushed him to great success. What was evident throughout Angle’s career was his injuries and what was also bubbling under the surface were personal problems. If WWE is guilty of anything, it’s overusing wrestlers and pushing them to their limits. That said, Angle was a willing participant to keep working injured. The fact is that WWE granted Kurt Angle his release to “go get help” and that was a courtesy by the WWE. Instead of getting help, Kurt Angle made the choice to join TNA instead as a free agent.
CM Punk, on the other hand, was treated poorly by WWE Creative. Each time they made him WWE Champion, he marginalized and wasn’t allowed to defeat anyone. Triple H hated him backstage, burying his physique at production meetings and was the primary reason why CM Punk left when HHH fully took over Creative during late 2013. But if you look at Punk’s first 2 title reigns, they were a joke. Getting back to the 2011 stuff, WWE had incredible momentum with the “Summer of Punk” and they destroyed it. Then, they gave him a phony year long title reign where he beat nobody as champ, hardly ever main evented, and then turned heel in the middle of his reign. Jobbed to everyone during 2013-2014.
Wrestling fans knew that WWE screwed over CM Punk, whereas they know that they treated Kurt Angle quite well. Thus, Angle’s joining of a competitor wasn’t as big of an impact as Punk’s will be. We already saw the BEST from Kurt Angle in TNA whereas WWE robbed us from seeing the best from CM Punk. THAT is the difference. Punk thriving in AEW is going to convince more free agents to jump to AEW whereas Angle didn’t have much of an impact inspiring others to join. Maybe older veterans whom the WWE didn’t want, but not disgruntled ones whom WWE Creative clearly screwed.
What did you think of Booker T’s opinions of CM Punk’s speech?
He’s a WWE employee towing the WWE line. That’s all you need to know.
Simple as that.
Booker T is a good dude who has contributed GREATLY to the Pro Wrestling scene for 30 years now. Let’s just chill on the guy who is probably always worried about what his boss, Vince McMahon, is thinking and isn’t willing to say anything pro-CM Punk while on the WWE’s dime. Is that being a WWE sellout? No, it’s a company man and potentially respecting the wishes of the company that he represents. He has a family and a lifestyle that he wants to uphold with WWE money, period. Same thing with Roman Reigns shooting on CM Punk, too.
I’m not going to rip Booker T for what he said… He has given me YEARS of great joy and I respect his opinion… But he’s a WWE employee saying these things and that is were the “grain of salt” phrase comes in.
CM Punk has just joined the competitor… Why would ANY WWE employee say a good thing about him right now? He joined them to potentially start defeating WWE as a company which could hurt everyone’s money if really successful.
WWE employees are allowed to have opinions but I can also state that they are WWE employees, too. If one of my former employees joined a rival company, I’m sure that I’d be careful about what I said about said former employee, too. I have bills to pay, too.
Lay off Booker… He’s a company man saying things that he believes are pro-company.
What did you think of Karrion Kross’s mask on WWE television?
You have to ask yourself this legitimate question… Was he EVER good in NXT when you ignore that highly produced entrance and with the “smokeshow” of a valet that he has with Scarlett. I’m just saying, he’s a Triple H signed and trained talent, and thus we have an extensive history of many call-ups joining the WWE main roster and not doing well on the big stage.
Of course, the mask looks stupid. Anybody could tell you that. Early on, the WWE wanted to see what Karrion Kross could do without that big entrance or perfect 10 at ringside. Apparently, he’s kind of bland without all of that. Furthermore, most wrestlers on the WWE roster don’t have an absurdly high produced entrance like that let alone an additional salary at ringside to watch him wrestle. Now, the WWE is putting the mask on Karrion Kross to see what he can do with it… It’s a test.
Let’s take a look at 2 other wrestlers, shall we? Wade Barrett with the “Bad News” gimmick and now Baron Corbin with his “Broke” gimmick. Both are hard things to get over, much like a goofy mask. Yet, Barrett and Corbin not only bought into it 100%, but they made the gimmicks BETTER than what they were on paper. Do you not think that WWE gets tickled by that? Baron Corbin has seriously saved his WWE career by buying completely into this new character and fans are very receptive to him right now.
Kross has to turn lemons into lemonade right now and WWE is testing him. They want to see if he was all flash from the entrance + hot valey and no substance. He has to prove that he has substance!
Kross is another Indy guy that Triple H signed and WWE is very anti-Independent scene right now. WWE wants to see if this guy is worth anything as a performer without the production and valet. They are challenging him to get this stupid mask over and seeing if he’s a worthwhile investment to return Scarlett to him or not. Because I’ll tell you right now, this is Marc Mero and Sable all over again if they were to return Scarlett to Kross right now. He has not lived up to the hype inside the ring so far under the bigger WWE spotlight and the WWE knows it. WWE probably wants him to take off that mask and be upset with the fans or wrestlers ridiculing him for wearing that ridiculous thing. It’s a test!
Have a great weekend, folks!
So just chill… Until the next episode!
Comments and feedback are welcome. Follow and Tweet me @titowrestling or login in below to post comments.
PAST MR. TITO – NoDQ COLUMNS / YouTube Videos
– 08/25/2021 – Tony Khan Deserves Credit for Building the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Brand and Signing CM Punk
– 08/22/2021 – SummerSlam 2021 Was Another Indicator of the WWE Being in Decline…
– 08/21/2021 – Thank God CM Punk has Returned to Pro Wrestling and Joined All Elite Wrestling (AEW)
– 8/19/2021 – Political Correctness has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 08/14/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bobby Eaton, Max Caster & Tony Khan, Triple H & NXT Cuts, CM Punk, Ric Flair, and More
– 08/03/2021 – In Response to WWE Fans Cheering for John Cena or Chanting for CM Punk & Bray Wyatt/The Fiend
– 07/31/2021 – Bray Wyatt/The Fiend Just Released from WWE… Why and Where Could He Go?
– 07/28/2021 – Why Do Wrestling Fans Not Want CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and Other to Return?
– 07/24/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, WWE Money in the Bank Winners, and Much More
– 07/22/2021 – The Rumors of CM Punk Returning to Pro Wrestling – Rejoin WWE or Join AEW?
– 07/20/2021 – WWE is Blessed to Have John Cena Back and Challenging Roman Reigns
– 07/17/2021 – Returning Live Crowds Won’t Matter for WWE or AEW – Their Creative Still Sucks
– 07/14/2021 – Has the WWE DEMOTED Mandy Rose to the NXT Roster?
– 07/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Malakai Black in AEW, Jimmy Uso, WWE Caring about Cruiserweights in NXT, NWO 25 Years Later, and More
– 07/06/2021 – 10 Years Ago, CM Punk’s Pipebomb Promo Threatened the Corporate WWE Structure
– 07-04/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Return, Nikki Bella’s Chyna Comments, Sasha Banks, Jim Ross/AEW, and Much More
– 06/29/2021 – WWE is just a Roman Reigns Injury Away from Failure
– 06/26/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – More WWE Talent Releases, John Cena Return?, Edge Vs. Roman Reigns, Rhea Ripley, and More
– 06/22/2021 – WWE Hell in a Cell, Extreme Rules, Money in the Bank, and TLC are AWFUL Pay Per View Events
– 06/19/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – USA Network Upset at WWE?, Samoa Joe NXT Return, Eva Marie, LA Knight, Hell in a Cell Predictions, & More
– 06/15/2021 – How Wrestlers, Such as Alexa Bliss, Are Exposing Pro Wrestling with their Personal Lifes and Social Media
– 06/12/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE SummerSlam, Alexa Bliss, Bella Twins, AEW on Fridays, NXT Takeover Predictions, The Rock Returning?, and More
– 06/08/2021 – Reasons Why Braun Strowman Struggled in the WWE and Was Eventually Released
– 06/05/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Andrade and Mark Henry in AEW, Booker T’s Comments on Aleister Black, More on WWE Cuts, and More
– 06/03/2021 – Does the Recent WWE Releases (Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, etc.) + Prior Firings = WWE for Sale?
– 06/02/2021 – The Top 5 Greatest Nintendo 64 Pro Wrestling Video Games
– 05/31/2021 YouTube Video – Unwrestled Mysteries: The Infamous Macho Man Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon RUMOR
– 05/29/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE & New Japan, Ultimate Warrior Documentaries, John Cena/China, AEW Double or Nothing Predictions, More
– 05/25/2021 – WWE Creative Has Ruined Lives and Caused Unemployment for Many Wrestlers
– 05/22/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zombies in WWE, Velveteen NXT Release, AEW Dynamite Television Changes, and More
– 05/18/2021 – Tony Khan’s Jacksonville Jaguars Signing Tim Tebow is Like AEW EVPs Signing Talent
– 05/15/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega Returns to WWE, Velveteen Dream, Miro Wins TNT Title, RIP New Jack, and More
– 05/11/2021 – Should AEW Dynamite Move to Monday Nights to Challenge WWE RAW?
– 05/08/2021 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – The Future of WWE with Roman Reigns, early AEW vs. Current AEW, and WWE Women’s Rankings
– 05/08/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Daniel Bryan, Mick Foley on WWE’s Women’s Wrestling, Eva Maria, and More
– 05/04/2021 – The Future of Roman Reigns in the WWE: Remain Heel or Return to Babyface?
– 04/27/2021: Without Tony Khan, Things Could Actually Be Worse in AEW
– 04/24/2021: Ask Mr. Tito – Mickie James and WWE Garbage Bags, CM Punk, Ronda Rousey’s Pregnancy, More
– 04/20/2021: How to Repair Seth Rollins’s WWE Character
– 04/17/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Releases, Charlotte’s Return, Pat McAfee on Smackdown, NXT/AEW Viewership, & More
– 04/13/2021 – Celebrity Newcomers Should NOT Dominate Pro Wrestling Veterans in the Ring
– 04/11/2021Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #2 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #1 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE’s Post Wrestlemania 37 Plans, Becky Lynch’s WWE Return, All-Time Wrestlemania Questions, More
– 04/07/2021 – Should Hulk Hogan Be a WWE Co-Host for Wrestlemania 37?
– 04/06/2021 – WWE Wrestlemania 37 Predictions – Who Should Win and Who Will Win?
– 04/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho on Steve Austin’s WWE Network Show, Hurt Business, and More
– 03/30/2021 – What if Rob Van Dam Wasn’t Suspended During 2006 in WWE?
– 03/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Peacock Censoring WWE, Daniel Bryan, More
– 03/24/2021 – Supernatural Stuff Has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 03/22/2021 – Edge = Wrong WWE Veteran for Roman Reigns
– 03/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Cornette/Miro, WWE Fastlane, Bischoff, More
– 03/16/2021 – Triple H is the Ultimate WWE Yes Man
– 03/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – John Laurinaitis for WWE Talent Relations, More
– 03/09/2021 – Forget Christian in AEW, Where is CM Punk?
– 03/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW Big Surprise, Shaq, Crockett, & More
– 03/03/2021 – Statistical Findings on AEW Dynamite’s Viewership
– 02/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Gina Carano in WWE?, Paul Wight/AEW, More
– 02/23/2021 – The Problem with the Miz as WWE Champion
– 02/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lacey Evans & Ric Flair, Jim Ross, and More
– 02/16/2021 – How to Push Big E in the WWE
– 02/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Nia Jax, Sammy Guevara, Edge, and More
– 02/09/2021 – Are WWE Wrestlers Softer Now than Before?
– 02/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Follow-up on HHH, Bianca Belair, Lars, and More
– 02/02/2021 – Triple H’s Incompetence Helped Edge Win Rumble
– 01/31/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Royal Rumble 2021 Review
– 01/30/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Ronda Rousey, WWE Rumble Surprises, More
– 01/26/2021 – WWE Network, NBCU’s Peakcock, and YOU
– 01/25/2021 – What Makes the WWE Royal Rumble Great
– 01/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bryan/Nakamura, USA Network & WWE, More
– 01/20/2021 – What is Wrong with Being a WWE Cruiserweight?
– 01/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho, Roman vs. Owens, More
– 01/13/2021 – How the WWE Can Use Nostalgia to Grow Again
– 01/09/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Donald Trump & WWE Hall of Fame, More
– 01/06/2021 – The TRUTH About New Japan Pro Wrestling
– 01/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brodie Lee/AEW, Luke Harper/WWE, More
– 12/31/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT 2021 Wrestling Predictions
– 12/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Creative, Slammys, Rousey, More
– 12/25/2020 – My 2020 Awards & Wishlist for 2021
– 12/21/2020 – For 2021, the WWE Should REDUCE Ticket Prices
– 12/19/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE/USA Network, TLC Predictions, More
– 12/18/2020 – WWE Should Bring Back Jim Ross
– 12/15/2020 – Is Kenny Omega a Draw to Wrestling Fans?
– 12/11/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW/Impact, Sting, 2021 WWE Rumble, More
– 12/08/2020 – Why Do Fans Hate Chris Jericho Now?
– 12/03/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting, Patterson, AEW/Impact, and More
– 12/01/2020 – In Defense of WWE’s Vince McMahon…
– 11/28/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lana & Nia Jax, Undertaker, and More
– 11/26/2020 (Thanksgiving) – Top WWE Survivor Series Moments
– 11/24/2020 – WWE and Wrestlers Need Better Marketing
– 11/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Survivor Series 2020 Review
– 11/21/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Hall of Fame?, Zelina Vega, and More
– 11/19/2020 – Can Zelina Vega Survive as a Twitch Streamer?
– 11/14/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Release, Bellas, More
– 11/11/2020 – How to FIX Brandi Rhodes in AEW
– 11/6/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting in AEW?, Full Gear Predictions, and More
– 11/2/2020 – The POSITIVES in Pro Wrestling Right Now
– 10/30/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho, Hager, WWE 3Q Financials, and More
– 10/28/2020 – 1998 = Peak of Wrestling and American Politics
– 10/25/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 Review
– 10/24/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho/MJF, WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions, More
– 10/21/2020 – Wrestling Fans and COVID-19
– 10/17/2020 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt/Fiend, and Vince Russo vs. Paul Heyman
– 10/17/2020 – WWE Draft, Roman’s Submission Hold, and More
– 10/14/2020 – Good, Bad, & Ugly of the WWE Draft
– 10/9/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft, Retribution, Cody/TNT, More
– 10/7/2020 – AEW and NBA Gambling on 18-49 Demo
– 10/3/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – The Rock’s Politics, Roman Reigns, and More
– 9/29/2020 – WWE Needs to Appreciate Paul Heyman
– 9/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Road Warrior Animal, Retribution, and More
– 9/23/2020 – The Rock and John Cena Returning to the WWE?
– 9/19/2020 – WWE 2K Battlegrounds Video Game Review
– 9/16/2020 – My Job Application to Join WWE Creative
– 9/12/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Miro in AEW, Tessa Blanchard, More
– 9/8/2020 – Time for AEW To GROW UP
– 9/5/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sasha/Bayley, Jey Uso, and More
– 9/1/2020 – The Value of Brock Lesnar to the WWE
– 8/30/2020 – WWE Payback Review & Roman Reigns
– 8/29/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Roman Reigns & Paul Heyman, More
– 8/26/2020 – Who Wants to be the Next WWE Main Eventer?
– 8/23/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE SummerSlam 2020 Review
– 8/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT NXT Takeover XXX Review
– 8/22/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Rene Young, WWE Thunderdome, and More
– 8/18/2020 – Maybe WWE Has a Triple H Problem?
– 8/15/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Randy Orton/Ric Flair, Dixie Carter, Kamala, Pat McAfee, and More
– 8/13/2020 – YouTube Video: What’s Wrong with Wrestling – Foreign Objects
– 8/11/2020 – Does AEW have an EVP Problem?
– 8/9/2020 – YouTube Video: The Positives in Pro Wrestling for 2020
– 8/8/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee, Rock vs. Daniel Bryan?, Blood in AEW, and Much More
– 8/4/2020 – WWE is an Unorganized Hot Mess
– 8/1/2020 – WWE and AEW Blew It with COVID-19
© Mr. Tito and NoDQ.com – 2020-2021