MR. TITO: What is Wrong with Charlotte Flair in the WWE? Becky Lynch and Andrade Have Changed Her
Follow Mr. Tito on Twitter by going to the following link: @titowrestling
During 2019, the WWE held Wrestlemania 35 and this show was headlined by Charlotte Flair (c – Smackdown) vs. Ronda Rousey (c – RAW) vs. Becky Lynch. It was a big deal, as the WWE was heavily virtue signaling that it was the first ever Wrestlemania headlined by women. Needless today, this was a good match-up that was actually worthy of that notion.
Originally, however, it was supposed to be just Charlotte Flair vs. Ronda Rousey but certain events during the course of the last few months of 2018 changed things in favor of Becky Lynch. WWE tried to turn Becky heel against Charlotte but the fans acted in the completely opposite fashion. They started cheering Becky loudly and booing Charlotte. Then, on top of that, Becky won more sympathy months later by being punched legitimately by Nia Jax. Becky was increasingly beginning to become the fan favorite female wrestler in the WWE and that even created boos for Ronda Rousey (which she took personally). This actually forced the hand of the WWE to not only insert Becky into the Wrestlemania 35 match but to actually win it as well.
Coincidentally, Charlotte Flair began dating WWE wrestler Andrade “Cien” Almas around February 2019, just shortly before this big Wrestlemania 35 match-up where Charlotte would lose her Women’s title to Becky. Since that time, Charlotte hasn’t been as successful of a superstar and she has been a bit more absent from the shows than her previously dependable self. On top of that, she has greatly changed her image and has been trying to present herself like a model on her own Instagram account.
This past Friday on WWE Smackdown, she was supposed to participate in a “Title Exchange” angle with Becky Lynch. Granted, this idea was STUPID to begin with, as the ladies could just walk out with a newly designed title one night and nobody would care. This same issue came up with the Tag Titles which don’t have a special name either. Compare that to the Men’s WWE World Heavyweight Title and WWE Universal Title. Thus, when one of those champs switches brands, that title just goes with them. The idiotic reasoning is that because the Women’s and Tag Title’s have generic names, it’s only the title belts’ colors that defines them. The WWE Title is always black and the WWE Universal Title has changed colors depending on which brand it is on.
So yeah, everybody is in agreement that the Title Exchange idea is stupid… We all know that. But when you’re getting PAID millions per year, you should go out to that ring and perform accordingly based on the Creative plans put in place. Well, issues began when Charlotte decided to play cat & mouse with her title, forcing Becky to reach for it and then the title just fell from their hands. When it came time for Becky to hand over her Smackdown Women’s Title, she just shoved it into Charlotte. Reportedly, both had some words backstage and I guess Charlotte left the event after that. Because Charlotte was the first to break character by dangling the RAW Women’s Title, the heat is on her.
After this incident, Charlotte’s fiancé Andrade had this to say via his Twitter account: “Fu… WWE !!!!!”
Speaking of Andrade, he was released from the WWE earlier this year during March. Before that, he was off for multiple months. Things didn’t go so well for Andrade since he joined the main WWE roster from NXT. In NXT, Triple H was high on the guy and had him become the NXT Champion. He was always accompanied by Zelina Vega who helped him cut promos as he’s not very good at that along with the language barrier. However, within the WWE, his 5’9″ size was soon realized and without bring anything special to the WWE product in the way of mic skills, personality, or moveset that looks credible against larger wrestlers, he was mostly a midcarder in the WWE. However, Paul Heyman liked him and started pushing him but once Heyman lost his Creative Director position, he went from US Champion to Tag wrestler. The 30 Day Wellness Policy violation could have contributed to that as well. Months later, Third Party service discussions heated up and Zelina was then released. Without Vega, the WWE probably felt that the 5’9″ wrestler without promo skills had little use to them on television.
For weeks, if not months, Andrade was asking for a release from his WWE contract to work elsewhere. It was denied for a while and there were rumors that this upset Charlotte Flair backstage. At this point, she was engaged to Andrade. By March 2021, WWE granted the release and he soon joined All Elite Wrestling (AEW), the main WWE competitor.
We’re also missing another element to this story, the “Nature Boy” Ric Flair exiting the WWE. Through August 2021, Ric Flair asked for his release and was granted it. Now, there were rumors at the time that Ric became quite vocal about the way Charlotte was being used. If you’ll recall, Ric Flair was in a goofy storyline where he was dating Lacey Evans and Lacey vs. Charlotte was to happen on Wrestlemania 37. However, Lacey announced that she became pregnant and then the WWE wrote in that Ric was the father! Making matters worse, she falsely tested positive for some medical test (some reports have it as COVID, others have it as a pregnancy test) to cause Charlotte to miss Wrestlemania entirely. Reportedly, Ric Flair made communications with Vince about improving Charlotte’s booking or he’s leaving… And then Ric left. Since then, Ric Flair has appeared with, you guessed it, Andrade at wrestling events. There that guy is again…
Interestingly enough, Ric Flair made further headlines when the Dark Side of the Ring regarding the “Plane Ride From Hell” aired and that has caused Cancel Culture to take a big bite out of Ric. Otherwise, he’d likely be in AEW and possibly managing Andrade in there by now.
How did Ric Flair go from being so appreciative of the WWE family, particularly of Vince and Triple H, to demanding his release in 2021? It’s a complete 180 for him… It’s like he is receiving advice from a newer person in his life, bad advice that is.
Speaking Ric, I’m sure that there is some heat between Charlotte over the way Becky Lynch uses “the Man” as her gimmick. It’s an allusion to Ric Flair’s “to be the man, you gotta beat the man” catchphrase from back in the day. This was during 2019 when Becky was rising as a superstar and starting to challenge Charlotte’s top spot. Suddenly, there was talk of filing a lawsuit to prevent Becky from using that as her gimmicked nickname. It’s like someone newer in his life is giving him advice.
The image change of Charlotte Flair is the most peculiar thing to me. Look, I believe that Charlotte is a pretty lady and am not going to be judgmental on her looks. However, it’s very obvious that she has slimmed down a touch versus her prior more muscular figure. Charlotte is 5’10” which causes her to tower over most competitors. Charlotte trading in bulk for more of a fitness model look is very obvious thanks to her size. We also know that she’s had some cosmetic surgery, as reports surfaced of her needing to fix a breast implant and Dave Meltzer/Wrestling Observer took a ton of heat for revealing that she was having Dental work performed.
All I can say is this… Psychologists, for years, have been suggesting that changes in body image are often as a result of “major stress events”. Her fiancé being dissatisfied with his booking arrangement in the WWE has probably translated into her own concerns at the WWE workplace, particularly as Becky Lynch gets most of the accolades these days. Maybe she wants to do more modeling, which is fine, but it should be noted that radical changes in your body image or appearance are often signs of something happening in our life. She still looks great, don’t get me wrong, but Charlotte definitely looks different lately compared to prior years. It’s very obvious and I hope that it’s just a desired change by her.
One thing that I just don’t see with Charlotte is the JOY of being a top competitor in the WWE. I don’t know if she’s jealous of Becky Lynch taking her spot or if she’s really upset with how her fiancé Andrade was treated on the main WWE roster. As she wrestles now, her body language just doesn’t look as motivated as it once did. Granted, the WWE’s working environment isn’t exactly the best right now but again, Charlotte is making millions per year and is always featured by the WWE. She is always factored into the title scene. Yeah, that Nikki A.S.H. stuff was absolute crap, but so was Sasha Banks always winning the Women’s Title on RAW and then losing it back to Charlotte on Pay Per Views. Charlotte got the title back and is just a 13 time women’s champion in just 6 freakin’ years.
To me, the common denominators are Becky Lynch‘s push since late 2018 and her dating Andrade during early February 2019. Those two combined events, I believe, have changed Charlotte’s perception of her role in the WWE forever. And for the worse. The jealousy of Becky Lynch and Andrade’s anti-WWE attitude are changing Charlotte Flair before our very eyes.
Charlotte is the most talented female worker in the world, period. You cannot match her strength, athletic ability, or charisma. Now, her characters have been off, as have her microphone skills at times (see her talking down Ric Flair, multiple times). However, her abilities inside the ring have carried the Women’s division since 2015 but since 2019, we haven’t had the same peak Charlotte and hence the Women’s Division has lost quality. Something, again, is off and with her slimmer figure, she’s not as strong or as comfortable taking bumps, I’ve noticed.
If she’s unhappy, she has enough credibility to walk into Vince McMahon‘s office and demand some changes. He’ll listen because he needs her around to continue her work for the WWE and FOX specifically asked for her to be on Smackdown. Charlotte has leverage here and she needs to use it. Don’t be so destructive with your career, instead. Cooler heads can prevail and as see by many ex-WWE wrestlers joining AEW, the grass isn’t always greener on the other side. I hope that you like Kenny Omega instructing you on what to do and who to wrestle in AEW.
Furthermore, she doesn’t need her MAN determining her fate in pro wrestling. How Andrade has put thoughts in her head and Ric’s head that Charlotte is somehow being misused in the WWE is beyond ridiculous. Charlotte is the highest paid female on the roster, FACT, and she is also a 13 time champion already there in just 6 years. WWE is begging her to improve her motivation to continue to do great business.
On top of that, Andrade isn’t the world’s best wrestling talent. He’s not lighting it up in AEW, as many NXT marks thought he would… It is beginning to be proven that Andrade being pushed by NXT was part of the system that hasn’t generated many Main Event stars in the WWE. Triple H has a tendency of pushing smaller or older talents to the top of his NXT brand. In the end, it has given the WWE a roster of smaller or older wrestlers to choose from for WWE call-ups. In the end because of this weak developmental system, the WWE has Roman Reigns and nothing else to push on that main WWE roster. He was a Triple H system guy who doesn’t do well outside of that system, WWE and AEW included.
Think about this for a second… Andrade was reportedly scheduled to defeat Kenny Omega for the AAA Title but AEW President Tony Khan called in an audible and wouldn’t let it happen. Think about that for a second… Andrade is a prized ex-WWE signing, or at least we thought he was, and Tony Khan REFUSES to let him win the AAA Title. That is remarkable and one would think that Tony would want that title OFF of one of his Executive Vice Presidents.
Something is off with him and I believe the negativity is spilling onto her. I just watched the Brittany Murphy documentary on HBO Max and her life changed, too, by being with her relationship after she became married. Her husband reportedly kept the movie star at home instead of being outgoing as many Hollywood actresses tend to be. Then, she died prematurely and there were questions surrounding her death. I’m not insisting that is how the Charlotte Flair tail would end, but I’m just saying relationships can have a major influence on one member that spills over into their professional life.
Here’s the real damaging thing. The WWE could release Charlotte today and it wouldn’t matter. WWE has already squeezed that turnip dry, as she has been champion many times and has competed against everybody already. Her past year’s worth of lackluster work inside the ring, possibly due to some physical changes, might be restricting her. In some ways, it could be advised to let Charlotte join AEW where she’ll have to find a new name and deal with that weak women’s division. Maybe she could join AJ Lee and Tessa Blanchard for the WOW promotion? But the WWE has got the most out of her and made her a big star, which maybe she doesn’t fully appreciate.
But I appreciate her. She’s one of the best female talents to ever surface and it’s a shame that the last 3 years haven’t been her best. Something is off right now and I pray that everything is OK with her and her family.
So just chill… Until the next episode!
Comments and feedback are welcome. Follow and Tweet me @titowrestling or login in below to post comments.
PAST MR. TITO – NoDQ COLUMNS / YouTube Videos
– 10/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Crown Jewel 2021, WWE Business with Saudi Arabia, AEW Dynamite Pre-Emptions, and More
– 10/19/2021 – The WWE vs. AEW War is Official Over Thanks to Tony Khan’s Ego Choking it Away
– 10/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Crown Jewel Predictions, Tony Khan’s Ego Inflating for AEW?, CM Punk, Ticket Sales, and More
– 10/12/2021 – Tony Khan Needs to be More Patient with All Elite Wrestling (AEW) or He’ll Blow It
– 10/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Khans and Urban Meyer Situation, AJ Lee & Tessa Blanchard Join WOW, Roman Reigns WWE Merchandise, CM Punk, and More
– 10/05/2021 – Friday Nights are NOT Alright for WWE or AEW Television Shows
– 10/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft Night #1 on Smackdown, Adult Oriented NXT, Sammy Guevara AEW TNT Title, and More
– 09/28/2021 – WWE and AEW Pro Wrestling Fanbases are Like Political Parties in the United States
– 09/25/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE RAW & AEW Dynamite Viewership, Roman Reigns, Omega vs. Danielson, Ric Flair, Alexa Bliss, More
– 09/20/2021 – Is All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Trying to Grow Too Fast Without Thinking Long-Term?
– 09/18/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns at WWE Crown Jewel, NXT 2.0, Samoa Joe, Ric Flair, Tommy Dreamer, and More
– 09/14/2021 – Big E Wins the WWE Title on WWE Monday Night RAW – Will He Be a Great World Champion?
– 09/11/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Tops PWI 500, Kevin Owens Joining AEW?, Brian Cage, Stephanie McMahon’s 9/11 Comments, and More
– 09/07/2021 – Is the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Talent Roster Too Large?
– 09/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Triple H Loses NXT to Bruce Prichard & Vince McMahon, AEW All Out Predictions, Daffney, Nia Jax vs. Charlotte, and More
– 08/31/2021 – Has Paul Heyman Officially Become the GREATEST Pro Manager of ALL TIME?
– 08/28/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar’s WWE Return, CM Punk Drawing in AEW, Matt Riddle, Adam Cole, and Much More
– 08/25/2021 – Tony Khan Deserves Credit for Building the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Brand and Signing CM Punk
– 08/22/2021 – SummerSlam 2021 Was Another Indicator of the WWE Being in Decline…
– 08/21/2021 – Thank God CM Punk has Returned to Pro Wrestling and Joined All Elite Wrestling (AEW)
– 8/19/2021 – Political Correctness has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 08/14/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bobby Eaton, Max Caster & Tony Khan, Triple H & NXT Cuts, CM Punk, Ric Flair, and More
– 08/03/2021 – In Response to WWE Fans Cheering for John Cena or Chanting for CM Punk & Bray Wyatt/The Fiend
– 07/31/2021 – Bray Wyatt/The Fiend Just Released from WWE… Why and Where Could He Go?
– 07/28/2021 – Why Do Wrestling Fans Not Want CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and Other to Return?
– 07/24/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, WWE Money in the Bank Winners, and Much More
– 07/22/2021 – The Rumors of CM Punk Returning to Pro Wrestling – Rejoin WWE or Join AEW?
– 07/20/2021 – WWE is Blessed to Have John Cena Back and Challenging Roman Reigns
– 07/17/2021 – Returning Live Crowds Won’t Matter for WWE or AEW – Their Creative Still Sucks
– 07/14/2021 – Has the WWE DEMOTED Mandy Rose to the NXT Roster?
– 07/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Malakai Black in AEW, Jimmy Uso, WWE Caring about Cruiserweights in NXT, NWO 25 Years Later, and More
– 07/06/2021 – 10 Years Ago, CM Punk’s Pipebomb Promo Threatened the Corporate WWE Structure
– 07-04/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Return, Nikki Bella’s Chyna Comments, Sasha Banks, Jim Ross/AEW, and Much More
– 06/29/2021 – WWE is just a Roman Reigns Injury Away from Failure
– 06/26/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – More WWE Talent Releases, John Cena Return?, Edge Vs. Roman Reigns, Rhea Ripley, and More
– 06/22/2021 – WWE Hell in a Cell, Extreme Rules, Money in the Bank, and TLC are AWFUL Pay Per View Events
– 06/19/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – USA Network Upset at WWE?, Samoa Joe NXT Return, Eva Marie, LA Knight, Hell in a Cell Predictions, & More
– 06/15/2021 – How Wrestlers, Such as Alexa Bliss, Are Exposing Pro Wrestling with their Personal Lifes and Social Media
– 06/12/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE SummerSlam, Alexa Bliss, Bella Twins, AEW on Fridays, NXT Takeover Predictions, The Rock Returning?, and More
– 06/08/2021 – Reasons Why Braun Strowman Struggled in the WWE and Was Eventually Released
– 06/05/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Andrade and Mark Henry in AEW, Booker T’s Comments on Aleister Black, More on WWE Cuts, and More
– 06/03/2021 – Does the Recent WWE Releases (Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, etc.) + Prior Firings = WWE for Sale?
– 06/02/2021 – The Top 5 Greatest Nintendo 64 Pro Wrestling Video Games
– 05/31/2021 YouTube Video – Unwrestled Mysteries: The Infamous Macho Man Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon RUMOR
– 05/29/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE & New Japan, Ultimate Warrior Documentaries, John Cena/China, AEW Double or Nothing Predictions, More
– 05/25/2021 – WWE Creative Has Ruined Lives and Caused Unemployment for Many Wrestlers
– 05/22/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zombies in WWE, Velveteen NXT Release, AEW Dynamite Television Changes, and More
– 05/18/2021 – Tony Khan’s Jacksonville Jaguars Signing Tim Tebow is Like AEW EVPs Signing Talent
– 05/15/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega Returns to WWE, Velveteen Dream, Miro Wins TNT Title, RIP New Jack, and More
– 05/11/2021 – Should AEW Dynamite Move to Monday Nights to Challenge WWE RAW?
– 05/08/2021 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – The Future of WWE with Roman Reigns, early AEW vs. Current AEW, and WWE Women’s Rankings
– 05/08/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Daniel Bryan, Mick Foley on WWE’s Women’s Wrestling, Eva Maria, and More
– 05/04/2021 – The Future of Roman Reigns in the WWE: Remain Heel or Return to Babyface?
– 04/27/2021: Without Tony Khan, Things Could Actually Be Worse in AEW
– 04/24/2021: Ask Mr. Tito – Mickie James and WWE Garbage Bags, CM Punk, Ronda Rousey’s Pregnancy, More
– 04/20/2021: How to Repair Seth Rollins’s WWE Character
– 04/17/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Releases, Charlotte’s Return, Pat McAfee on Smackdown, NXT/AEW Viewership, & More
– 04/13/2021 – Celebrity Newcomers Should NOT Dominate Pro Wrestling Veterans in the Ring
– 04/11/2021Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #2 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #1 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE’s Post Wrestlemania 37 Plans, Becky Lynch’s WWE Return, All-Time Wrestlemania Questions, More
– 04/07/2021 – Should Hulk Hogan Be a WWE Co-Host for Wrestlemania 37?
– 04/06/2021 – WWE Wrestlemania 37 Predictions – Who Should Win and Who Will Win?
– 04/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho on Steve Austin’s WWE Network Show, Hurt Business, and More
– 03/30/2021 – What if Rob Van Dam Wasn’t Suspended During 2006 in WWE?
– 03/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Peacock Censoring WWE, Daniel Bryan, More
– 03/24/2021 – Supernatural Stuff Has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 03/22/2021 – Edge = Wrong WWE Veteran for Roman Reigns
– 03/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Cornette/Miro, WWE Fastlane, Bischoff, More
– 03/16/2021 – Triple H is the Ultimate WWE Yes Man
– 03/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – John Laurinaitis for WWE Talent Relations, More
– 03/09/2021 – Forget Christian in AEW, Where is CM Punk?
– 03/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW Big Surprise, Shaq, Crockett, & More
– 03/03/2021 – Statistical Findings on AEW Dynamite’s Viewership
– 02/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Gina Carano in WWE?, Paul Wight/AEW, More
– 02/23/2021 – The Problem with the Miz as WWE Champion
– 02/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lacey Evans & Ric Flair, Jim Ross, and More
– 02/16/2021 – How to Push Big E in the WWE
– 02/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Nia Jax, Sammy Guevara, Edge, and More
– 02/09/2021 – Are WWE Wrestlers Softer Now than Before?
– 02/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Follow-up on HHH, Bianca Belair, Lars, and More
– 02/02/2021 – Triple H’s Incompetence Helped Edge Win Rumble
– 01/31/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Royal Rumble 2021 Review
– 01/30/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Ronda Rousey, WWE Rumble Surprises, More
– 01/26/2021 – WWE Network, NBCU’s Peakcock, and YOU
– 01/25/2021 – What Makes the WWE Royal Rumble Great
– 01/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bryan/Nakamura, USA Network & WWE, More
– 01/20/2021 – What is Wrong with Being a WWE Cruiserweight?
– 01/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho, Roman vs. Owens, More
– 01/13/2021 – How the WWE Can Use Nostalgia to Grow Again
– 01/09/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Donald Trump & WWE Hall of Fame, More
– 01/06/2021 – The TRUTH About New Japan Pro Wrestling
– 01/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brodie Lee/AEW, Luke Harper/WWE, More
– 12/31/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT 2021 Wrestling Predictions
– 12/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Creative, Slammys, Rousey, More
– 12/25/2020 – My 2020 Awards & Wishlist for 2021
– 12/21/2020 – For 2021, the WWE Should REDUCE Ticket Prices
– 12/19/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE/USA Network, TLC Predictions, More
– 12/18/2020 – WWE Should Bring Back Jim Ross
– 12/15/2020 – Is Kenny Omega a Draw to Wrestling Fans?
– 12/11/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW/Impact, Sting, 2021 WWE Rumble, More
– 12/08/2020 – Why Do Fans Hate Chris Jericho Now?
– 12/03/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting, Patterson, AEW/Impact, and More
– 12/01/2020 – In Defense of WWE’s Vince McMahon…
– 11/28/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lana & Nia Jax, Undertaker, and More
– 11/26/2020 (Thanksgiving) – Top WWE Survivor Series Moments
– 11/24/2020 – WWE and Wrestlers Need Better Marketing
– 11/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Survivor Series 2020 Review
– 11/21/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Hall of Fame?, Zelina Vega, and More
– 11/19/2020 – Can Zelina Vega Survive as a Twitch Streamer?
– 11/14/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Release, Bellas, More
– 11/11/2020 – How to FIX Brandi Rhodes in AEW
– 11/6/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting in AEW?, Full Gear Predictions, and More
– 11/2/2020 – The POSITIVES in Pro Wrestling Right Now
– 10/30/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho, Hager, WWE 3Q Financials, and More
– 10/28/2020 – 1998 = Peak of Wrestling and American Politics
– 10/25/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 Review
– 10/24/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho/MJF, WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions, More
– 10/21/2020 – Wrestling Fans and COVID-19
– 10/17/2020 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt/Fiend, and Vince Russo vs. Paul Heyman
– 10/17/2020 – WWE Draft, Roman’s Submission Hold, and More
– 10/14/2020 – Good, Bad, & Ugly of the WWE Draft
– 10/9/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft, Retribution, Cody/TNT, More
– 10/7/2020 – AEW and NBA Gambling on 18-49 Demo
– 10/3/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – The Rock’s Politics, Roman Reigns, and More
– 9/29/2020 – WWE Needs to Appreciate Paul Heyman
– 9/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Road Warrior Animal, Retribution, and More
– 9/23/2020 – The Rock and John Cena Returning to the WWE?
– 9/19/2020 – WWE 2K Battlegrounds Video Game Review
– 9/16/2020 – My Job Application to Join WWE Creative
– 9/12/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Miro in AEW, Tessa Blanchard, More
– 9/8/2020 – Time for AEW To GROW UP
– 9/5/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sasha/Bayley, Jey Uso, and More
– 9/1/2020 – The Value of Brock Lesnar to the WWE
– 8/30/2020 – WWE Payback Review & Roman Reigns
– 8/29/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Roman Reigns & Paul Heyman, More
– 8/26/2020 – Who Wants to be the Next WWE Main Eventer?
– 8/23/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE SummerSlam 2020 Review
– 8/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT NXT Takeover XXX Review
– 8/22/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Rene Young, WWE Thunderdome, and More
– 8/18/2020 – Maybe WWE Has a Triple H Problem?
– 8/15/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Randy Orton/Ric Flair, Dixie Carter, Kamala, Pat McAfee, and More
– 8/13/2020 – YouTube Video: What’s Wrong with Wrestling – Foreign Objects
– 8/11/2020 – Does AEW have an EVP Problem?
– 8/9/2020 – YouTube Video: The Positives in Pro Wrestling for 2020
– 8/8/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee, Rock vs. Daniel Bryan?, Blood in AEW, and Much More
– 8/4/2020 – WWE is an Unorganized Hot Mess
– 8/1/2020 – WWE and AEW Blew It with COVID-19
© Mr. Tito and NoDQ.com – 2020-2021