Follow Mr. Tito on Twitter by going to the following link: @titowrestling
For this week, I already had a column that I had prepared on early Sunday morning. It was going to compare AEW vs. WWE right now to the 1996 year of WWE vs. WCW. There are some striking similarities to today’s era versus then, but there are major contrasts too… But, we need to mothball that column for now because we have a CURRENT EVENT to cover: Big E is the newwwwwwwwwwww WWE World Heavyweight Champion of the World!!!!
First and foremost before I get into any opinions about WHY the WWE pulled the trigger right now and if Big E can succeed… I’m VERY happy for Big E. If you read my columns for years, and we’re seriously going back for the past decade, you’ll see that I’ve liked the guy and thought he had real potential. Probably around 2016 or 2017, I wrote a column somewhere that listed 3 guys as potential top WWE Main Eventers: (a) Braun Strowman, (b) Jason Jordan, and (c) Big E Langston. Braun was a Captain Obvious pick, as he was a hoss and already on the main WWE roster. I thought that Jordan had the look and talent to get there, but being Kurt Angle’s son + injuries derailed that. Maybe someday if that neck heals right.
Big E, however, I always thought that New Day could still exist BUT spin Big E off as a singles star while the other 2 members remained a tag team. Myself and even NoDQ’s very own Virtue have been beating that drum for years BUT the WWE kept Big E as a tag wrestler and refused to change that stance until the Fall 2020 RAW/Smackdown Draft. Good ol’ Mr. Tito and Virtue, who have many disagreements on pro wrestling, were heavily in favor of WWE pushing Big E… But that was years ago. Big E was a member of the New Day trio from 2014-2020… For 7 long years, he was an interchangeable member of the New Day TAG TEAM and remained a Tag Team wrestler even when Kofi Kingston spun off into a singles competitor and won the WWE Title during 2019.
WWE just waited too long on breaking Big E out as a singles wrestler and they could have used him years ago as a singles competitor. Honestly, the 2016 Brand Split could have been the right timing to try a singles run, but they kept him as a Tag Team. Any one of the Drafts or Superstar Shake-ups since could have tried something… WWE, however, LOVED that New Day merchandise dollar sold to kids and kept them as a trio. Thus, when the WWE pulled the trigger on the Singles push per the 2020 Draft, it just didn’t feel right… He has been institutionalized by New Day that it’s going to take him a while to get rid of that “midcard stench”. He’s been scrubbing that off for the past year, trying to figure out whether he’s a serious wrestler or a comedy wrestler. He can’t figure it out… Meanwhile, he still works like a midcard tag wrestler, hasn’t changed his look up at all, and his Theme Music is TERRIBLE.
Go watch AEW’s All Out… If Ruby Soho doesn’t come out to Rancid’s actual song of that same name, does she get that big of a pop? Possibly… But that music amplified everything and I guarantee that Rancid is loving the iTunes or Google Play money coming their way for “Ruby Soho” songs sold. It doesn’t hurt that CM Punk is allowed to retain Living Colour’s “Cult of Personality” either and Daniel Bryan has retained a variation of his old WWE theme. THEME MUSIC MATTERS! Don’t half-arse it, WWE… Get a REAL recording artist to cut something badass for Big E. Think music doesn’t matter? Look at Mark Henry. Three 6 Mafia gifted him with the most awesome theme song ever, easily in my top 5, and he rode that wave for easy crowd reactions until he retired.
For Big E, I wrote an entire column entitled 2/16/2021 “How to Push Big E in the WWE”. What I was trying to do is help Big E remove that “midcard stench” and prepare himself to what was to come on the Smackdown roster. Why? Because needed some serious improvements in order to just get close to the level as Roman Reigns as a competitor. In my opinion at the time and right now, Big E was MILES AWAY from Roman as a top superstar. In fact, that’s why I believe that having Big E cash in on RAW and defeating Bobby Lashley makes sense.
The popularity gap between Big E and Bobby Lashley is much tighter than the gap between Roman Reigns and Big E. In fact, it’s a Grand Canyon kind of gap between Roman and Big E and that’s not all of Big E’s doing but because Roman Reigns is finally clicking after 7 years of hard pushing by the WWE, adding Paul Heyman, letting Roman script his own promos, and Roman finally having experience under his belt to match the push. I also believe that the time off from 2018-2019 and during 2020 also helped Roman reflect on the business. Roman is legitimately over, as you can see by the recent WWE Smackdown viewership numbers actually growing ABOVE 2 million right now. Nobody is beating that man unless they are legitimately near him in star power. Maybe Brock Lesnar as a short-term thing, but I don’t know…
Big E just wasn’t ready to overcome Roman Reigns. It would feel like a forced WWE decision, as the idiotic WWE Creative Team believes that World Title = getting a wrestler over. No, that’s now how the business works… That is putting the cart before the horse. GET OVER first and THEN become World Champion. WWE keeps giving out these charity Royal Rumble and Money in the Bank briefcase victories to wrestlers who are NOT READY to become DRAWING Main Eventers, along with shoving the World Title to wrestlers directly as well. Guys like Alberto Del Rio, Jack Swagger, Roman Reigns during 2015-2016, CM Punk for his MITB Cash-ins, Daniel Bryan for his MITB Cash-in, Dolph Ziggler, the Miz, Seth Rollins for his MITB Cash-in, Jinder Mahal, and Sheamus (forgetting someone else, probably). Vince McMahon has completely forgot the process of how to create Main Event superstars and has become increasingly impatient with time.
Bobby Lashley wasn’t setting the world on fire on RAW, period. While MVP has been a great hype man for Lashley, at the end of the day, Lashley still had to perform in the ring. THAT is where he struggles. His matches are just OK… For a man who seriously looks like the human form of the Incredible Hulk, he doesn’t work like he looks. Lashley is 45 years old and has over 15 years of Pro Wrestling and MMA experience mileage on that body along with a knee injury prior to becoming a wrestler (poor guy injured himself avoiding gunfire during a robbery he witnessed). While him winning the WWE Title is a great success story and he was worthy of it at the time (thankfully taking it from the Miz and then retaining the title at Wrestlemania 37), the months afterward as champion has been “meh”. Now, you could blame that on the Hurt Business being broken up prematurely or a lack of good opponents, but STILL, anytime that Bobby has been in the ring, the matches have been subpar. Compare that to Roman Reigns who is now electric anytime he is in the ring. THAT is the difference between a strong Main Eventer and a weak one.
Big E defeating Bobby Lashley during September 2021 makes much more sense than it would having Big E defeating Roman Reigns during September 2021.
However, there is controversy… For one, Big E won the MITB briefcase as a Smackdown wrestler and AVOIDED cashing in on the Smackdown Brand’s World Champion. While I said that it “wasn’t time” for Big E to defeat Roman Reigns, he still looks week by completely avoiding him to seize the other brand’s World Title. It just looks weird that a guy from another brand can sneak in and steal the other brand’s World Title. Now, he’s a RAW wrestler? For the record, I have been critical of the Royal Rumble winner somehow switching brands too.
Secondly, Big E cashed in at the END of Bobby Lashley’s hard fought match-up with Randy Orton. Making matters worse, Bobby Lashley was selling a knee injury. To some degree, I can understand if a heel takes advantage of a situation like this, but when a babyface does it, the cash-in looks weak. In my opinion, Big E should have just appeared at the end of RAW and acted like he was going to cash-in but then cuts a promo to hype that he was actually cashing-in NEXT WEEK. Then, you’d have all week to hype a MAIN EVENT for the Third Hour of RAW to draw legitimately huge numbers. In addition, this makes Big E a stand-up babyface by allowing Bobby Lashley some rest to be AT HIS BEST for the World Title match. Nope, Big E cashed in at the end of Bobby’s match with Randy Orton along with him using additional energy to dispose of Riddle too.
Since Big E won under these circumstances, he has an uphill battle to look credible as WWE Champion. Big E has to give Bobby Lashley a rematch and then convincingly defeat him in that rematch for one. Then, Big E needs a string of credible victories on RAW. He has to go on a winning streak to add some credibility as champion. A good reason why Bobby looked weak as WWE Champion is that he really didn’t rack up wins as Champion. However, Bobby had a better start as Champion and was credible winning it. Big E cashed in the MITB briefcase like a cowardly heel would, as babyfaces should never seize an opportunity like that on an injured heel after a hard fought match-up.
Here is the bigger question… WHY did the WWE have Big E win the WWE Title on Monday Night for September 13th, 2021. Why now?
– NFL’s Monday Night Football has returned on ESPN. That is always viewership pain point for WWE’s numbers during the end of the 3rd Quarter and into the 4th Quarter.
But is there something else?
Bryan Alvarez of the Wrestling Observer Newsletter suggested on his audio show that WWE’s quick change in booking for RAW was as a result of AEW Dynamite defeating WWE Monday Night RAW in the ratings. Oh wait, I should have stated that better… AEW Dynamite beat RAW in the 18-49 year old demographic. You know, when you factor in where MOST of the wrestling fans exist, after 50 years old, RAW actually defeated AEW Dynamite in TOTAL viewers by 530,000 total viewers.
HOWEVER – Since we’ve moved the goalposts here and this is all WWE’s doing because they are in total denial that regarding their 4 million to under 2 million RAW viewership decline, the WWE has to own that result. WWE has picked their own poison here by joining the 18-49 Demographic revolution, so now they have to lay in the bed that they made for themselves. Since they were always telling their corporate sponsors “hey, look at our 18-49 Demo instead”, WWE has to own it when another wrestling promotion defeats them in that very demo. Because the WWE has helped buy into the importance of the 18-48 Demo, they have to also admit defeat in the demographic that they’ve helped prop up.
Last week’s RAW wasn’t building towards Bobby Lashley vs. Randy Orton at all. The show was dedicated mostly towards building Tag Team contenders to face Randy Orton & Matt Riddle for the RAW Tag Team championship. There was NOTHING to build towards Bobby Lashley vs. Randy Orton, whatsoever. Then, during the past week, the match was suddenly announced to headline RAW. Then, Big E announces on Twitter that he’s LIKELY to cash-in the MITB Briefcase on RAW. This is after weeks upon weeks of Big E taunting Paul Heyman with that briefcase on Smackdown shows.
I hate to say this, but I agree with Bryan here… WWE changed its booking on the fly to create a “spark” to help Monday Night RAW. Having a big World Title win with Big E and then weeks later, we’re having ANOTHER Draft?!?
If things were going soooooooo great, then why is there a need for another Draft to “shake-up” the RAW and Smackdown rosters? Just making this Big E switch could do the trick, right?
A stable wrestling company wouldn’t need to shake-up its rosters like this on an annual basis, while also randomly having Big E cash-in the MITB briefcase on RAW last night.
There’s some real pressure on the WWE right. In addition to AEW’s rise and talent acquisitions, reportedly, FOX really wanted WWE to sign CM Punk and was even willing to contribute financially to make it happen. WWE refused. Meanwhile, the WWE has brought Brock Lesnar back and reportedly rushed him to the roster in response to CM Punk’s debut. In the past, Comcast has expressed anger over Lesnar appearing on Smackdown for FOX when it debuted and then we saw the World Title switcheroo with the brands during 2019. Now, once again, Brock Lesnar is back on Smackdown and feuding with Roman Reigns which RAW hasn’t had since 2019. Becky Lynch was also rushed back for a surprise return at SummerSlam and now SHE is on the Smackdown brand too. Becky was on RAW through last year…
WWE helped make this 18-49 year old demographic and now they have to lay in it. When Comcast sees that AEW Dynamite beat RAW on their USA Network channel in that demo, it will raise eyebrows and Comcast or officials within their NBC/Universal division might be shouting “DO SOMETHING”. With Becky/Lesnar on Smackdown now, presenting RAW with a new superstar might be the WWE’s response.
I just worry that Big E has yet to extinguish the “midcard stench” and now that he’s back on RAW, he’ll get more of smell on him with New Day being his buddies again. WWE Creative needs to think long and hard about that relationship. In my opinion, they are presented with 2 options for Big E and the New Day:
(1) The New Day acts as the babyface version of the Bloodline. Big E is the dominant World Champion while Kofi Kingston and Xavier Woods not only do Big E’s bidding, but become Tag Champions. New Day vs. Bloodline at Survivor Series could be good, if properly done.
(2) New Day turns heel on Big E, eventually, and then Big E vanquishes both guys (not at the same time) for revenge. Maybe after Big E successfully defends against Bobby Lashley and Randy Orton?
Something has to be different THIS TIME than what we saw from 2014-2020. If you’re going to make Big E the WWE Champion, WWE has to treat him as such. He has to be presented WELL ABOVE Woods and Kingstons and cannot be presented as equals to them.
Regardless of what I have said about Big E‘s Title win, I’m HAPPY for the guy. Again, I’ve been begging the WWE to try him as a singles wrestler for YEARS and I feel that he stayed in New Day as a TAG WRESTLER for too long. Now, the WWE is quickly trying to undo that “midcard stench” and Big E might be too set in his ways.
I recommend that everyone and the WWE itself read my February 2021 column entitled “How to Push Big E in the WWE”. There’s lots of helpful tips there that can improve the image and presentation of Big E as a serious force in the WWE.
I just worry that it’s just another quick reaction by the WWE without thinking of any Long-Term implications. The problem isn’t Big E but the management structure making decisions on how to present Big E or his opponents. WWE Creative is ridiculous with non-wrestling fan former Hollywood writers (plus Dana Warrior) and Talent Developmental has been struggling to fill the WWE roster with Depth of solid workers who could become a Main Eventer. In fact, Big E joined the WWE roster by being introduced to Jim Ross who recommended that he tryout with the WWE. Big E is technically a John Laurinaitis signing, as he has roots in Florida Championship Wrestling (FCW) before NXT was even formed.
Even if Big E does well as WWE Champion, who is he going to wrestle besides Bobby Lashley, Randy Orton, and Drew McIntyre? Those 3 guys are tired names, as the WWE has been trying to push all 3 for the past 2 years with mild results. RAW is struggling to ever exceed 2 million viewers with those 3 wrestlers on top. The 2 big prized NXT call-ups, Karrion Kross and Damian Priest, aren’t impressing. There is NOTHING LEFT in that NXT promotion to call-up right now and the recent talent signings for the Performance Center may take a while to train-up. As excited as I am for the name of “Rex Steiner”, it might be a while before someone like that makes the NXT roster, let alone the WWE roster as a guy ready for main eventing.
I wish him the best as WWE Champion and I’ll try to be a fair critic for him and towards him to help Big E be successful. But I worry that his WWE Title win may have been too reactionary, as the WWE upended its booking to spark a quick viewership number against NFL and AEW. I also see Big E possibly falling into the same pitfalls that Drew McIntyre and Bobby Lashley have endured for the past 2 years… Lack of opponents or lack of exciting opponents. Working for a product that has a 3 hour show and then once a month, a 3-4 hour Pay Per View, will wear on you and WWE fans.
Big E might be in a no-win situation… Unless Big E takes the initiative to morph himself into a Main Event superstar OR if someone just reads my February 2021 column entitled “How to Push Big E in the WWE” for some legitimately free advice.
Start calling him “Big E Langston” again, please.
So just chill… Until the next episode!
Comments and feedback are welcome. Follow and Tweet me @titowrestling or login in below to post comments.
PAST MR. TITO – NoDQ COLUMNS / YouTube Videos
– 09/11/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Tops PWI 500, Kevin Owens Joining AEW?, Brian Cage, Stephanie McMahon’s 9/11 Comments, and More
– 09/07/2021 – Is the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Talent Roster Too Large?
– 09/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Triple H Loses NXT to Bruce Prichard & Vince McMahon, AEW All Out Predictions, Daffney, Nia Jax vs. Charlotte, and More
– 08/31/2021 – Has Paul Heyman Officially Become the GREATEST Pro Manager of ALL TIME?
– 08/28/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar’s WWE Return, CM Punk Drawing in AEW, Matt Riddle, Adam Cole, and Much More
– 08/25/2021 – Tony Khan Deserves Credit for Building the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Brand and Signing CM Punk
– 08/22/2021 – SummerSlam 2021 Was Another Indicator of the WWE Being in Decline…
– 08/21/2021 – Thank God CM Punk has Returned to Pro Wrestling and Joined All Elite Wrestling (AEW)
– 8/19/2021 – Political Correctness has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 08/14/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bobby Eaton, Max Caster & Tony Khan, Triple H & NXT Cuts, CM Punk, Ric Flair, and More
– 08/03/2021 – In Response to WWE Fans Cheering for John Cena or Chanting for CM Punk & Bray Wyatt/The Fiend
– 07/31/2021 – Bray Wyatt/The Fiend Just Released from WWE… Why and Where Could He Go?
– 07/28/2021 – Why Do Wrestling Fans Not Want CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and Other to Return?
– 07/24/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, WWE Money in the Bank Winners, and Much More
– 07/22/2021 – The Rumors of CM Punk Returning to Pro Wrestling – Rejoin WWE or Join AEW?
– 07/20/2021 – WWE is Blessed to Have John Cena Back and Challenging Roman Reigns
– 07/17/2021 – Returning Live Crowds Won’t Matter for WWE or AEW – Their Creative Still Sucks
– 07/14/2021 – Has the WWE DEMOTED Mandy Rose to the NXT Roster?
– 07/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Malakai Black in AEW, Jimmy Uso, WWE Caring about Cruiserweights in NXT, NWO 25 Years Later, and More
– 07/06/2021 – 10 Years Ago, CM Punk’s Pipebomb Promo Threatened the Corporate WWE Structure
– 07-04/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Return, Nikki Bella’s Chyna Comments, Sasha Banks, Jim Ross/AEW, and Much More
– 06/29/2021 – WWE is just a Roman Reigns Injury Away from Failure
– 06/26/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – More WWE Talent Releases, John Cena Return?, Edge Vs. Roman Reigns, Rhea Ripley, and More
– 06/22/2021 – WWE Hell in a Cell, Extreme Rules, Money in the Bank, and TLC are AWFUL Pay Per View Events
– 06/19/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – USA Network Upset at WWE?, Samoa Joe NXT Return, Eva Marie, LA Knight, Hell in a Cell Predictions, & More
– 06/15/2021 – How Wrestlers, Such as Alexa Bliss, Are Exposing Pro Wrestling with their Personal Lifes and Social Media
– 06/12/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE SummerSlam, Alexa Bliss, Bella Twins, AEW on Fridays, NXT Takeover Predictions, The Rock Returning?, and More
– 06/08/2021 – Reasons Why Braun Strowman Struggled in the WWE and Was Eventually Released
– 06/05/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Andrade and Mark Henry in AEW, Booker T’s Comments on Aleister Black, More on WWE Cuts, and More
– 06/03/2021 – Does the Recent WWE Releases (Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, etc.) + Prior Firings = WWE for Sale?
– 06/02/2021 – The Top 5 Greatest Nintendo 64 Pro Wrestling Video Games
– 05/31/2021 YouTube Video – Unwrestled Mysteries: The Infamous Macho Man Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon RUMOR
– 05/29/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE & New Japan, Ultimate Warrior Documentaries, John Cena/China, AEW Double or Nothing Predictions, More
– 05/25/2021 – WWE Creative Has Ruined Lives and Caused Unemployment for Many Wrestlers
– 05/22/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zombies in WWE, Velveteen NXT Release, AEW Dynamite Television Changes, and More
– 05/18/2021 – Tony Khan’s Jacksonville Jaguars Signing Tim Tebow is Like AEW EVPs Signing Talent
– 05/15/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega Returns to WWE, Velveteen Dream, Miro Wins TNT Title, RIP New Jack, and More
– 05/11/2021 – Should AEW Dynamite Move to Monday Nights to Challenge WWE RAW?
– 05/08/2021 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – The Future of WWE with Roman Reigns, early AEW vs. Current AEW, and WWE Women’s Rankings
– 05/08/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Daniel Bryan, Mick Foley on WWE’s Women’s Wrestling, Eva Maria, and More
– 05/04/2021 – The Future of Roman Reigns in the WWE: Remain Heel or Return to Babyface?
– 04/27/2021: Without Tony Khan, Things Could Actually Be Worse in AEW
– 04/24/2021: Ask Mr. Tito – Mickie James and WWE Garbage Bags, CM Punk, Ronda Rousey’s Pregnancy, More
– 04/20/2021: How to Repair Seth Rollins’s WWE Character
– 04/17/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Releases, Charlotte’s Return, Pat McAfee on Smackdown, NXT/AEW Viewership, & More
– 04/13/2021 – Celebrity Newcomers Should NOT Dominate Pro Wrestling Veterans in the Ring
– 04/11/2021Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #2 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #1 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE’s Post Wrestlemania 37 Plans, Becky Lynch’s WWE Return, All-Time Wrestlemania Questions, More
– 04/07/2021 – Should Hulk Hogan Be a WWE Co-Host for Wrestlemania 37?
– 04/06/2021 – WWE Wrestlemania 37 Predictions – Who Should Win and Who Will Win?
– 04/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho on Steve Austin’s WWE Network Show, Hurt Business, and More
– 03/30/2021 – What if Rob Van Dam Wasn’t Suspended During 2006 in WWE?
– 03/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Peacock Censoring WWE, Daniel Bryan, More
– 03/24/2021 – Supernatural Stuff Has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 03/22/2021 – Edge = Wrong WWE Veteran for Roman Reigns
– 03/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Cornette/Miro, WWE Fastlane, Bischoff, More
– 03/16/2021 – Triple H is the Ultimate WWE Yes Man
– 03/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – John Laurinaitis for WWE Talent Relations, More
– 03/09/2021 – Forget Christian in AEW, Where is CM Punk?
– 03/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW Big Surprise, Shaq, Crockett, & More
– 03/03/2021 – Statistical Findings on AEW Dynamite’s Viewership
– 02/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Gina Carano in WWE?, Paul Wight/AEW, More
– 02/23/2021 – The Problem with the Miz as WWE Champion
– 02/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lacey Evans & Ric Flair, Jim Ross, and More
– 02/16/2021 – How to Push Big E in the WWE
– 02/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Nia Jax, Sammy Guevara, Edge, and More
– 02/09/2021 – Are WWE Wrestlers Softer Now than Before?
– 02/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Follow-up on HHH, Bianca Belair, Lars, and More
– 02/02/2021 – Triple H’s Incompetence Helped Edge Win Rumble
– 01/31/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Royal Rumble 2021 Review
– 01/30/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Ronda Rousey, WWE Rumble Surprises, More
– 01/26/2021 – WWE Network, NBCU’s Peakcock, and YOU
– 01/25/2021 – What Makes the WWE Royal Rumble Great
– 01/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bryan/Nakamura, USA Network & WWE, More
– 01/20/2021 – What is Wrong with Being a WWE Cruiserweight?
– 01/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho, Roman vs. Owens, More
– 01/13/2021 – How the WWE Can Use Nostalgia to Grow Again
– 01/09/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Donald Trump & WWE Hall of Fame, More
– 01/06/2021 – The TRUTH About New Japan Pro Wrestling
– 01/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brodie Lee/AEW, Luke Harper/WWE, More
– 12/31/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT 2021 Wrestling Predictions
– 12/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Creative, Slammys, Rousey, More
– 12/25/2020 – My 2020 Awards & Wishlist for 2021
– 12/21/2020 – For 2021, the WWE Should REDUCE Ticket Prices
– 12/19/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE/USA Network, TLC Predictions, More
– 12/18/2020 – WWE Should Bring Back Jim Ross
– 12/15/2020 – Is Kenny Omega a Draw to Wrestling Fans?
– 12/11/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW/Impact, Sting, 2021 WWE Rumble, More
– 12/08/2020 – Why Do Fans Hate Chris Jericho Now?
– 12/03/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting, Patterson, AEW/Impact, and More
– 12/01/2020 – In Defense of WWE’s Vince McMahon…
– 11/28/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lana & Nia Jax, Undertaker, and More
– 11/26/2020 (Thanksgiving) – Top WWE Survivor Series Moments
– 11/24/2020 – WWE and Wrestlers Need Better Marketing
– 11/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Survivor Series 2020 Review
– 11/21/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Hall of Fame?, Zelina Vega, and More
– 11/19/2020 – Can Zelina Vega Survive as a Twitch Streamer?
– 11/14/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Release, Bellas, More
– 11/11/2020 – How to FIX Brandi Rhodes in AEW
– 11/6/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting in AEW?, Full Gear Predictions, and More
– 11/2/2020 – The POSITIVES in Pro Wrestling Right Now
– 10/30/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho, Hager, WWE 3Q Financials, and More
– 10/28/2020 – 1998 = Peak of Wrestling and American Politics
– 10/25/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 Review
– 10/24/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho/MJF, WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions, More
– 10/21/2020 – Wrestling Fans and COVID-19
– 10/17/2020 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt/Fiend, and Vince Russo vs. Paul Heyman
– 10/17/2020 – WWE Draft, Roman’s Submission Hold, and More
– 10/14/2020 – Good, Bad, & Ugly of the WWE Draft
– 10/9/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft, Retribution, Cody/TNT, More
– 10/7/2020 – AEW and NBA Gambling on 18-49 Demo
– 10/3/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – The Rock’s Politics, Roman Reigns, and More
– 9/29/2020 – WWE Needs to Appreciate Paul Heyman
– 9/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Road Warrior Animal, Retribution, and More
– 9/23/2020 – The Rock and John Cena Returning to the WWE?
– 9/19/2020 – WWE 2K Battlegrounds Video Game Review
– 9/16/2020 – My Job Application to Join WWE Creative
– 9/12/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Miro in AEW, Tessa Blanchard, More
– 9/8/2020 – Time for AEW To GROW UP
– 9/5/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sasha/Bayley, Jey Uso, and More
– 9/1/2020 – The Value of Brock Lesnar to the WWE
– 8/30/2020 – WWE Payback Review & Roman Reigns
– 8/29/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Roman Reigns & Paul Heyman, More
– 8/26/2020 – Who Wants to be the Next WWE Main Eventer?
– 8/23/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE SummerSlam 2020 Review
– 8/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT NXT Takeover XXX Review
– 8/22/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Rene Young, WWE Thunderdome, and More
– 8/18/2020 – Maybe WWE Has a Triple H Problem?
– 8/15/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Randy Orton/Ric Flair, Dixie Carter, Kamala, Pat McAfee, and More
– 8/13/2020 – YouTube Video: What’s Wrong with Wrestling – Foreign Objects
– 8/11/2020 – Does AEW have an EVP Problem?
– 8/9/2020 – YouTube Video: The Positives in Pro Wrestling for 2020
– 8/8/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee, Rock vs. Daniel Bryan?, Blood in AEW, and Much More
– 8/4/2020 – WWE is an Unorganized Hot Mess
– 8/1/2020 – WWE and AEW Blew It with COVID-19
© Mr. Tito and NoDQ.com – 2020-2021