Follow Mr. Tito on Twitter by going to the following link: @titowrestling
What I need for most wrestling fans is to look in the mirror and ask yourself “do I really need to watch 3 hours of Monday Night RAW?”. What the WWE and USA Network asks of you is to submit 3 hours during the late evening of the 1st work day of the week. In the past, back when WWE had top stars like the Rock, Steve Austin, Triple H, Mick Foley, Shawn Michaels, Bret Hart, and later John Cena and that allowed you to religiously watch Monday Night RAW. With the show airing from 9pm to 11pm, just 2 hours of your time was tolerable. On top of that, WWE wasn’t PG Rated until the late 2000s… Even when the show was bad, you’d see Sable, Torrie Wilson, Lita, Trish Stratus, Candice Michelle, Stacy Kiebler, or other “diva” come out in scantily clad outfits to spice things up. Language and violence were there, too, to keep you awake and watching through 11pm.
Things changed during July 2012… That is when the 3 hour RAW began, as the struggling USA Network had bomb after bomb on original content and just gave that 8pm hour to RAW. This has helped WWE’s television deal financially but it also commanded them to entertain the masses for a solid 3 hours, moving forward, with LIVE television. Making matters worse would be nights following Pay Per Views. It’s quite difficult to demand that wrestling fans endure 3-4 hours of a Pay Per View on Sunday and then watch 3 hours of RAW. WWE became more stupid when they moved Smackdown to Tuesdays briefly which would challenge fans to watch 3-4 hours on Sunday, 3 hours on Monday, and 2 hours on Tuesday. Now do you see why NXT on Tuesdays is struggling to get a number?
During August 2015, I seriously had enough. For one, my Cable provider was price gouging me, a loyal customer, on his cable package and I just had enough. I “cut the cord” and have been reliant on Local Television and Streaming Services ever since (I’m saving over $100 per month!). Part of my reason is that I was struggling to watch 3 hours of RAW on Monday Nights and I was losing my mind attempting to review it for my prior site. I was losing my mind… But then, I discovered that Hulu had Monday Night RAW in a convenient and condensed 1.5 hour form. Life was good again as a wrestling fan. Then, I discovered that WWE was putting most of their matches and segments on YouTube. Even better.
The Attitude Era is what made the 10-11 hour great. Lots of violence, hot chicks, and vulgar language helped fans to stay up for an extra hour. Now, however, with the PG Era, it’s no longer worth it. The PG era has helped to cause many fans to stop watching after 10pm and for many of us here on the East Coast, we gotta sleep because that alarm clock is ringing at 6am in the morning to get the kids ready for school and to get ready for work. When there was something of quality or adult themed during the 10-11pm hour, an hour of sleep was sacrificed and it was worth it. With this PG Era crap, it’s not worth it.
Since the July 2012 shift to a 3 hour RAW, that 3rd hour keeps deteriorating and remains the consistently WORST viewed hour of the 3 hour show. In the past during the late 1990s and throughout the 2000s, that second hour was actually the most viewed. There has been a dramatic shift in the way wrestling fans WANT to watch wrestling and it seems that the 8pm to 10pm timeslot is the most convenient of them all.
Don’t believe me?
– 8 to 10pm have the highest viewership for RAW.
– NXT is on from 8 to 10pm
– AEW Dynamite is on from 8 to 10pm
– WWE Smackdown is on from 8 to 10pm
Do you know what show also DARES to try going beyond the 10pm hour? AEW Rampage. Since that CM Punk debut show, their viewership has dropped by more than HALF! The last episode of AEW Rampage had 599,000 viewers. Seriously and AEW is actually trying to make that show great by regularly featuring its top stars, including new ex-WWE acquisitions like CM Punk and Bryan Danielson. In my opinion, Tony Khan has “WCW Thunder Syndrome” in that he has spread himself thin trying to keep Dynamite strong while trying to pump up the new AEW Rampage show. Same thing happened to Eric Bischoff, though adding WCW Thunder wasn’t his choice. Suddenly, Bischoff had to make 3 hours of WCW Nitro and 2 hours of WCW Thunder compelling during a week. Don’t forget WCW Saturday Night and other syndicated shows, too. Oh, and monthly Pay Per Views.
If you’re not going to give your fans sugar and spice during that 3rd hour, then the viewership will continue to decline for Monday Night RAW beyond 10pm. In fact, if you remove that 3rd hour, the average of the show doesn’t look as humiliating. With the WWE staying PG for that hour, when honestly they don’t have to, and lacking the caliber of superstars that they used to have, this 3rd hour will continue to fall. We’ve got kids to take to school tomorrow, work as well. Now, if we were to see some quality wrestling, great superstars, hot chicks in scantily clad outfits, violence, or vulgarity… Maybe we might watch?
3 hours is just too much to ask of wrestling fans, especially following a Pay Per View night.
The trend in Pro Wrestling, however, is that the 8-10pm timeslot is PERFECT and CONVENIENT for wrestling fans to do. Smackdown is pulling in over 2 million viewers in that timeslot on Friday nights. FRIDAY NIGHT! You know, when most people are going out on dates or are attending High School Sports events. Smackdown still pounds out 2 million+ viewers in that convenient 8-10pm timeslot.
So how about RAW shifts to airing its live content between 8-10pm?
There are many benefits to converting RAW to a 2 hour show again, particularly at 8-10pm:
– More wrestling fans will be awake.
– More convenient for younger fans, with bed times, to watch.
– 1 less hour of televised wrestling to air, doesn’t burned hour wrestlers or production staff.
– Doesn’t burn out wrestling fans in general.
But what I’m proposing, however, is for the WWE to NOT lose that 3rd hour. For one, NBC/Universal is awful at creating shows for NBC and thus have nothing good for USA Network.
The WWE has DECADES upon DECADES of wrestling content in their vaults that they attempt to place SOME of it on their WWE Network now hosted on the Peacock streaming service. Yet, to a younger wrestling fan who didn’t live through the greatness of the 1980s, 1990s, or 2000s, they don’t know where to look or start with the WWE Network to find great wrestling of the past.
For the 3rd hour on Monday Nights from 10-11pm, why not air a “Best of WWE” that can air and feature certain topics, feuds, or shows? Better yet, the WWE could actually market this hour as higher than a PG Rating so that they can air SOME of the Attitude Era stuff as it was intended. WWE could then capitalize on its LEGENDS contracts to Zoom/Skype in wrestlers of the past to explain a little behind the scenes stuff with a particular feud or match. Maybe find an energetic host that can make this hour compelling, like someone who was there for most of it? Shane McMahon comes to mind as the perfect host for this.
Doing this would keep a highly rated USA Network show.
Cheaper production for the WWE to air older matches and clips instead of live content.
This “Best of WWE” show helps advertise the Peacock streaming service. In fact, the entire show could be advertised by Peacock and NBC/Universal can technically use their Marketing Expenses to do so (saves them money!).
Starts connecting newer or younger viewers with the greats of the past, helps them to connect the dots to wrestling’s past.
Creates demand for older WWE fans to keep watching beyond 10pm. Attitude Era and Monday Night Wars is like crack to them.
Such a simple plan that solves SO MANY problems for WWE Monday Night RAW right now. WWE is failing to understand the concept of “Less is More” and are creating the economics scenario of the “law of diminishing marginal utility” which suggests that satisfaction of a product declines by each unit consumed. 3 hours of LIVE WWE content is just too much to consume through 2021, particularly when your audience is getting older.
WWE and USA Networks needs to stop burning out wrestling fans with 3 hours of LIVE Monday Night RAW. It’s just too much. The trends are telling you that 8-10pm works as the perfect timeslot for wrestling fans. On top of that, the WWE has to worry about fulfilling 2 hours of NXT and 2 hours of Smackdown later during the week with LIVE airings as well.
But again, I’m not letting go of that 3rd hour… Making that 3rd hour, from 10pm to 11pm, become a “Best of WWE” show (hosted by Shane McMahon) would fix many things along with openly advertising to WWE fans that “if you want more, BUY the Peacock Network for just $4.99 or $9.99 a month”. I guarantee this “Best of WWE” show, as advertised by Peacock, would pump up subscribers. If you start helping the younger fans by educating them where to look on the WWE Network, they’ll start checking things out from the past more often instead of just having Peacock to watch WWE Pay Per Views.
Makes so much sense to me.
And that is what you have to do as a true wrestling fan. You cannot just complain about what might be wrong with wrestling or a particular promotion… Provide a valid solution that can work for the masses, the promotion, and their networks.
3 hours of RAW is a problem and it’s causing a decline in the North American fanbase that used to consume Pro Wrestling at a high level. Before 2015, RAW was consistently pulling in 4+ million viewers even with 2 of those years being 3 hour RAW. Then, when John Cena goes part-time, enduring 3 hours of RAW isn’t suddenly as appealing. Now, RAW is consistently UNDER 2 million viewers per show. This decline is further reflected in LOWER merchandise sales and live event attendance. Lucky for WWE, Cable/Satellite subscriptions are also on the decline and that is causing Comcast/NBC/Universal to overpay for Live Sporting Event content.
WWE is asking too much of fans and their loyalty when they have Pay Per Views on Sunday (3-4 hours) to then watch RAW on Monday (3 hours) and NXT on Tuesday (2 hours). You’re burning fans out and forcing them to no longer watch during the 10-11pm hour, which USED to be the highest rated hour of RAW back in the day.
So just chill… Until the next episode!
Comments and feedback are welcome. Follow and Tweet me @titowrestling or login in below to post comments.
PAST MR. TITO – NoDQ COLUMNS / YouTube Videos
– 11/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Releases of Keith Lee, Karrion Kross, Nia Jax, and Other, Jox Moxley Needing Time Off from AEW, and More
– 11/02/2021 – What if Roman Reigns won the WWE Universal Title at Wrestlemania 36 instead of After SummerSlam 2020?
– 10/30/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – More on Charlotte Flair in WWE, Mandy Rose Winning NXT Title, Ring of Honor Closing?, Bron Breakker, Sting in AEW, More
– 10/24/2021 – What is Wrong with Charlotte Flair in the WWE? Becky Lynch and Andrade Changed Her
– 10/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Crown Jewel 2021, WWE Business with Saudi Arabia, AEW Dynamite Pre-Emptions, and More
– 10/19/2021 – The WWE vs. AEW War is Official Over Thanks to Tony Khan’s Ego Choking it Away
– 10/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Crown Jewel Predictions, Tony Khan’s Ego Inflating for AEW?, CM Punk, Ticket Sales, and More
– 10/12/2021 – Tony Khan Needs to be More Patient with All Elite Wrestling (AEW) or He’ll Blow It
– 10/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Khans and Urban Meyer Situation, AJ Lee & Tessa Blanchard Join WOW, Roman Reigns WWE Merchandise, CM Punk, and More
– 10/05/2021 – Friday Nights are NOT Alright for WWE or AEW Television Shows
– 10/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft Night #1 on Smackdown, Adult Oriented NXT, Sammy Guevara AEW TNT Title, and More
– 09/28/2021 – WWE and AEW Pro Wrestling Fanbases are Like Political Parties in the United States
– 09/25/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE RAW & AEW Dynamite Viewership, Roman Reigns, Omega vs. Danielson, Ric Flair, Alexa Bliss, More
– 09/20/2021 – Is All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Trying to Grow Too Fast Without Thinking Long-Term?
– 09/18/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar vs. Roman Reigns at WWE Crown Jewel, NXT 2.0, Samoa Joe, Ric Flair, Tommy Dreamer, and More
– 09/14/2021 – Big E Wins the WWE Title on WWE Monday Night RAW – Will He Be a Great World Champion?
– 09/11/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Tops PWI 500, Kevin Owens Joining AEW?, Brian Cage, Stephanie McMahon’s 9/11 Comments, and More
– 09/07/2021 – Is the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Talent Roster Too Large?
– 09/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Triple H Loses NXT to Bruce Prichard & Vince McMahon, AEW All Out Predictions, Daffney, Nia Jax vs. Charlotte, and More
– 08/31/2021 – Has Paul Heyman Officially Become the GREATEST Pro Manager of ALL TIME?
– 08/28/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brock Lesnar’s WWE Return, CM Punk Drawing in AEW, Matt Riddle, Adam Cole, and Much More
– 08/25/2021 – Tony Khan Deserves Credit for Building the All Elite Wrestling (AEW) Brand and Signing CM Punk
– 08/22/2021 – SummerSlam 2021 Was Another Indicator of the WWE Being in Decline…
– 08/21/2021 – Thank God CM Punk has Returned to Pro Wrestling and Joined All Elite Wrestling (AEW)
– 8/19/2021 – Political Correctness has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 08/14/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bobby Eaton, Max Caster & Tony Khan, Triple H & NXT Cuts, CM Punk, Ric Flair, and More
– 08/03/2021 – In Response to WWE Fans Cheering for John Cena or Chanting for CM Punk & Bray Wyatt/The Fiend
– 07/31/2021 – Bray Wyatt/The Fiend Just Released from WWE… Why and Where Could He Go?
– 07/28/2021 – Why Do Wrestling Fans Not Want CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, Brock Lesnar, and Other to Return?
– 07/24/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – CM Punk, Daniel Bryan, John Cena, WWE Money in the Bank Winners, and Much More
– 07/22/2021 – The Rumors of CM Punk Returning to Pro Wrestling – Rejoin WWE or Join AEW?
– 07/20/2021 – WWE is Blessed to Have John Cena Back and Challenging Roman Reigns
– 07/17/2021 – Returning Live Crowds Won’t Matter for WWE or AEW – Their Creative Still Sucks
– 07/14/2021 – Has the WWE DEMOTED Mandy Rose to the NXT Roster?
– 07/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Malakai Black in AEW, Jimmy Uso, WWE Caring about Cruiserweights in NXT, NWO 25 Years Later, and More
– 07/06/2021 – 10 Years Ago, CM Punk’s Pipebomb Promo Threatened the Corporate WWE Structure
– 07-04/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Return, Nikki Bella’s Chyna Comments, Sasha Banks, Jim Ross/AEW, and Much More
– 06/29/2021 – WWE is just a Roman Reigns Injury Away from Failure
– 06/26/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – More WWE Talent Releases, John Cena Return?, Edge Vs. Roman Reigns, Rhea Ripley, and More
– 06/22/2021 – WWE Hell in a Cell, Extreme Rules, Money in the Bank, and TLC are AWFUL Pay Per View Events
– 06/19/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – USA Network Upset at WWE?, Samoa Joe NXT Return, Eva Marie, LA Knight, Hell in a Cell Predictions, & More
– 06/15/2021 – How Wrestlers, Such as Alexa Bliss, Are Exposing Pro Wrestling with their Personal Lifes and Social Media
– 06/12/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE SummerSlam, Alexa Bliss, Bella Twins, AEW on Fridays, NXT Takeover Predictions, The Rock Returning?, and More
– 06/08/2021 – Reasons Why Braun Strowman Struggled in the WWE and Was Eventually Released
– 06/05/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Andrade and Mark Henry in AEW, Booker T’s Comments on Aleister Black, More on WWE Cuts, and More
– 06/03/2021 – Does the Recent WWE Releases (Braun Strowman, Aleister Black, Lana, etc.) + Prior Firings = WWE for Sale?
– 06/02/2021 – The Top 5 Greatest Nintendo 64 Pro Wrestling Video Games
– 05/31/2021 YouTube Video – Unwrestled Mysteries: The Infamous Macho Man Randy Savage and Stephanie McMahon RUMOR
– 05/29/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE & New Japan, Ultimate Warrior Documentaries, John Cena/China, AEW Double or Nothing Predictions, More
– 05/25/2021 – WWE Creative Has Ruined Lives and Caused Unemployment for Many Wrestlers
– 05/22/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zombies in WWE, Velveteen NXT Release, AEW Dynamite Television Changes, and More
– 05/18/2021 – Tony Khan’s Jacksonville Jaguars Signing Tim Tebow is Like AEW EVPs Signing Talent
– 05/15/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega Returns to WWE, Velveteen Dream, Miro Wins TNT Title, RIP New Jack, and More
– 05/11/2021 – Should AEW Dynamite Move to Monday Nights to Challenge WWE RAW?
– 05/08/2021 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – The Future of WWE with Roman Reigns, early AEW vs. Current AEW, and WWE Women’s Rankings
– 05/08/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Daniel Bryan, Mick Foley on WWE’s Women’s Wrestling, Eva Maria, and More
– 05/04/2021 – The Future of Roman Reigns in the WWE: Remain Heel or Return to Babyface?
– 04/27/2021: Without Tony Khan, Things Could Actually Be Worse in AEW
– 04/24/2021: Ask Mr. Tito – Mickie James and WWE Garbage Bags, CM Punk, Ronda Rousey’s Pregnancy, More
– 04/20/2021: How to Repair Seth Rollins’s WWE Character
– 04/17/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Releases, Charlotte’s Return, Pat McAfee on Smackdown, NXT/AEW Viewership, & More
– 04/13/2021 – Celebrity Newcomers Should NOT Dominate Pro Wrestling Veterans in the Ring
– 04/11/2021Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #2 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Wrestlemania 37 Night #1 Review with Match Ratings and Show Grade
– 04/10/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE’s Post Wrestlemania 37 Plans, Becky Lynch’s WWE Return, All-Time Wrestlemania Questions, More
– 04/07/2021 – Should Hulk Hogan Be a WWE Co-Host for Wrestlemania 37?
– 04/06/2021 – WWE Wrestlemania 37 Predictions – Who Should Win and Who Will Win?
– 04/03/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho on Steve Austin’s WWE Network Show, Hurt Business, and More
– 03/30/2021 – What if Rob Van Dam Wasn’t Suspended During 2006 in WWE?
– 03/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Peacock Censoring WWE, Daniel Bryan, More
– 03/24/2021 – Supernatural Stuff Has No Place in Pro Wrestling
– 03/22/2021 – Edge = Wrong WWE Veteran for Roman Reigns
– 03/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Cornette/Miro, WWE Fastlane, Bischoff, More
– 03/16/2021 – Triple H is the Ultimate WWE Yes Man
– 03/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – John Laurinaitis for WWE Talent Relations, More
– 03/09/2021 – Forget Christian in AEW, Where is CM Punk?
– 03/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW Big Surprise, Shaq, Crockett, & More
– 03/03/2021 – Statistical Findings on AEW Dynamite’s Viewership
– 02/27/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Gina Carano in WWE?, Paul Wight/AEW, More
– 02/23/2021 – The Problem with the Miz as WWE Champion
– 02/20/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lacey Evans & Ric Flair, Jim Ross, and More
– 02/16/2021 – How to Push Big E in the WWE
– 02/13/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Nia Jax, Sammy Guevara, Edge, and More
– 02/09/2021 – Are WWE Wrestlers Softer Now than Before?
– 02/06/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Follow-up on HHH, Bianca Belair, Lars, and More
– 02/02/2021 – Triple H’s Incompetence Helped Edge Win Rumble
– 01/31/2021 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Royal Rumble 2021 Review
– 01/30/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Ronda Rousey, WWE Rumble Surprises, More
– 01/26/2021 – WWE Network, NBCU’s Peakcock, and YOU
– 01/25/2021 – What Makes the WWE Royal Rumble Great
– 01/23/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Bryan/Nakamura, USA Network & WWE, More
– 01/20/2021 – What is Wrong with Being a WWE Cruiserweight?
– 01/16/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Chris Jericho, Roman vs. Owens, More
– 01/13/2021 – How the WWE Can Use Nostalgia to Grow Again
– 01/09/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Donald Trump & WWE Hall of Fame, More
– 01/06/2021 – The TRUTH About New Japan Pro Wrestling
– 01/02/2021 – Ask Mr. Tito – Brodie Lee/AEW, Luke Harper/WWE, More
– 12/31/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT 2021 Wrestling Predictions
– 12/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Creative, Slammys, Rousey, More
– 12/25/2020 – My 2020 Awards & Wishlist for 2021
– 12/21/2020 – For 2021, the WWE Should REDUCE Ticket Prices
– 12/19/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE/USA Network, TLC Predictions, More
– 12/18/2020 – WWE Should Bring Back Jim Ross
– 12/15/2020 – Is Kenny Omega a Draw to Wrestling Fans?
– 12/11/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – AEW/Impact, Sting, 2021 WWE Rumble, More
– 12/08/2020 – Why Do Fans Hate Chris Jericho Now?
– 12/03/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting, Patterson, AEW/Impact, and More
– 12/01/2020 – In Defense of WWE’s Vince McMahon…
– 11/28/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Lana & Nia Jax, Undertaker, and More
– 11/26/2020 (Thanksgiving) – Top WWE Survivor Series Moments
– 11/24/2020 – WWE and Wrestlers Need Better Marketing
– 11/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Survivor Series 2020 Review
– 11/21/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Kenny Omega Hall of Fame?, Zelina Vega, and More
– 11/19/2020 – Can Zelina Vega Survive as a Twitch Streamer?
– 11/14/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Zelina Vega’s WWE Release, Bellas, More
– 11/11/2020 – How to FIX Brandi Rhodes in AEW
– 11/6/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sting in AEW?, Full Gear Predictions, and More
– 11/2/2020 – The POSITIVES in Pro Wrestling Right Now
– 10/30/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho, Hager, WWE 3Q Financials, and More
– 10/28/2020 – 1998 = Peak of Wrestling and American Politics
– 10/25/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE Hell in a Cell 2020 Review
– 10/24/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Jericho/MJF, WWE Hell in a Cell Predictions, More
– 10/21/2020 – Wrestling Fans and COVID-19
– 10/17/2020 – YouTube Video: The Great Debate between Mr. Tito and Virtue – Roman Reigns, Bray Wyatt/Fiend, and Vince Russo vs. Paul Heyman
– 10/17/2020 – WWE Draft, Roman’s Submission Hold, and More
– 10/14/2020 – Good, Bad, & Ugly of the WWE Draft
– 10/9/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – WWE Draft, Retribution, Cody/TNT, More
– 10/7/2020 – AEW and NBA Gambling on 18-49 Demo
– 10/3/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – The Rock’s Politics, Roman Reigns, and More
– 9/29/2020 – WWE Needs to Appreciate Paul Heyman
– 9/26/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Road Warrior Animal, Retribution, and More
– 9/23/2020 – The Rock and John Cena Returning to the WWE?
– 9/19/2020 – WWE 2K Battlegrounds Video Game Review
– 9/16/2020 – My Job Application to Join WWE Creative
– 9/12/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Miro in AEW, Tessa Blanchard, More
– 9/8/2020 – Time for AEW To GROW UP
– 9/5/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Sasha/Bayley, Jey Uso, and More
– 9/1/2020 – The Value of Brock Lesnar to the WWE
– 8/30/2020 – WWE Payback Review & Roman Reigns
– 8/29/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Roman Reigns & Paul Heyman, More
– 8/26/2020 – Who Wants to be the Next WWE Main Eventer?
– 8/23/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT WWE SummerSlam 2020 Review
– 8/22/2020 – Mr. Tito’s PHAT NXT Takeover XXX Review
– 8/22/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Rene Young, WWE Thunderdome, and More
– 8/18/2020 – Maybe WWE Has a Triple H Problem?
– 8/15/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Randy Orton/Ric Flair, Dixie Carter, Kamala, Pat McAfee, and More
– 8/13/2020 – YouTube Video: What’s Wrong with Wrestling – Foreign Objects
– 8/11/2020 – Does AEW have an EVP Problem?
– 8/9/2020 – YouTube Video: The Positives in Pro Wrestling for 2020
– 8/8/2020 – Ask Mr. Tito – Adam Cole vs. Pat McAfee, Rock vs. Daniel Bryan?, Blood in AEW, and Much More
– 8/4/2020 – WWE is an Unorganized Hot Mess
– 8/1/2020 – WWE and AEW Blew It with COVID-19
© Mr. Tito and NoDQ.com – 2020-2021