Tony Khan was in a media conference to promote the 2021 AEW Full Gear PPV and here are some of the highlights…
* Full Gear will be a four hour main show and that will be the PPV format moving forward.
* Regarding “Hangman” Adam Page, Khan called him a top level wrestler and knew the dynamic between Page and AEW Champion Kenny Omega would work.
* Khan said to “stay tuned” in regards to ROH talent possibly signing with the company and added that you never know who might show up.
* Khan still hasn’t spoken with Bray Wyatt about a possible run with AEW.
* There will possibly be a change in the look and feel of Dynamite when it moves to TBS in January.
* There will be an update on the Owen Hart tournament after the Full Gear PPV and there will be a “big prize” for the winner.
* Khan put over Paige VanZant and hopes she will do more with AEW.
* Khan said AEW’s relationship with NJPW has grown a lot and the two sides talk on a regular basis.
* There are plans for AEW to debut on the west coast of the United States in 2022.
* It was confirmed that there will be a “Battle of the Belts” special.