Top 10 Three Time Potential WWE Hall of Fame Inductees
With WrestleMania just a week away, so is the WWE Hall of Fame. In years past, it used to be a surprise as to who would be entering the HOF, but more recently there are leaks before the official announcements are actually made.
The WWE Hall of Fame is contentious point among many people. Some people think the HOF is a joke because of some of the current members in their opinion do not deserve to be there. Others however take it very seriously and are almost bitter because some of their fan favorites are not already in the hall.
What’s always been most interesting to me is seeing when certain superstars are actually indicted not once, but twice. Maybe once for their individual career, and then maybe they receive a second induction for a faction or tag team they were a part of.
With that said, there are actually several current WWE Hall of Famers that have the ability to go in at least THREE times. Sounds crazy, but it’s very likely. Take a look below at the Top 10 prospects of being inducted into the WWE three times over.
DISCLAIMER: Unfortunately Bret Hart and Davey Boy Smith were left off this list simply because of their affiliation with Owen Hart. As we all know, Owen Hart’s wife does not want her husband affiliated with the WWE in any capacity and that includes the WWE Hall of Fame. Bret has been inducted twice, and the third possibility for him would be as the New Hart Foundation (faction, not tag team). Because Owen was such a big part of that, I just can’t see it ever happening. While Dave’s Boy Smith has already been inducted, his last two chances would have been as part of a tag team with Owen and also the New Hart Foundation. Owen himself could potentially be a threat time inductee for his singles career and the above mentioned teams/factions.
1. Ric Flair- To date, Ric Flair has already been inducted for his individual career as well as his time with the Four Horsemen. It’s only a matter of time however before Flair receives his third induction when the faction Evolution eventually makes its way into the HOF.
2. Shawn Michaels- This one is more of a long shot and if it were going to happen, it probably would have by now. Michaels has already been inducted for his individual career along with his time with Degeneration-X. Prior to his singles career, Michaels was also in a tag team with Marty Jannetty as “The Rockers.” While the Rockers were not as successful as say the Hart Foundation or the Road Warriors, there is still a small chance that they could get in.
3. Triple H- To date, HHH has been inducted a part of Degeneration-X but has yet to be inducted for his singles career or for being part of Evolution. Given his recent announcement that he has retire, expect to see him inducted next year as either an individual or as part of Evolution.
4. Billy Gunn- this one may come across as a surprise, but let’s think about this one. On paper, it makes sense. In fact, Billy Gun has even 4 potential chances to get inducted. He is already in the HOF as being part of Degeneration-X. However, he has his singles career, his tag team with the Road Dog Jesse James known as the New Age Outlaws, and also as one of the most successful WWE tag teams of all time, The Smoking Gunns.
5. Sean Waltman- are we noticing a pattern here yet? DX members are very successful. Waltman has already been inducted twice as part of both the nWo and DX. At some point, his singles career will be recognized and he will be inducted for a third time.
6. Roman Reigns- Clearly a first ballot hall of Famer. Reigns could easily be inducted for his individual career, his time with The Shield, and depending upon how much longer his run with “The Bloodline” goes, he could quite possibly see a third induction.
7. The Rock- While I think he is more likely to see this as being a two time induction, three times is not out of the realm of possibility. The Rock will absolutely go in for his singles career, he could also get inducted for his time with the National of Domination and wait for it..the Rock and Sock Connection! Again, a bit far fetched, but if it gets Johnson on their show, the WWE will indict him as many times as they possibly can.
8. Ron Simmons- While he was already inducted on his own accord for his singles career, Ron Simmons could easily see two more inductions. Much like The Rock above, Simmons could see himself inducted as part of the Nation of Domination. He could also see himself inducted a third time as part of the Acolytes Protection Agency (APA) alongside John Bradshaw Layfield.
9. Scott Hall- Hall could easily be a three time inductee. After being inducted for his singles career and time with the nWo, Hall could absolutely be inducted as being a part of the greatest tag team in WCW history, the Outsiders, with his partner Kevin Nash.
10. Kevin Nash- Not much explanation is needed bere. Nash has been inducted into the HOF for his singles career and as part of the nWo. Just like Hall, I could easily see the Outsiders be inducted as a feel good moment after we just recently lost Scott Hall.
Please readers, give your feedback in the comment section and let us know if we left anyone out!