WWE reportedly makes five cuts to the NXT brand on November 1st 2022
Earlier this year, it was reported that WWE was looking to have six-month evaluation periods with NXT talent. According to Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com, WWE has released the following names from the WWE NXT brand…
* Bodhi Hayward – Recently part of Andre Chase University.
* Sloane Jacobs – 19 year old talent who appeared on NXT in the 2022 Women’s Breakout tournament.
* Erica Yan – Last wrestled for NXT in September 2022.
* Damaris Griffin – Made appearances on NXT Level Up.
* Ru Feng – Made appearances on 205 Live and NXT TV as enhancement talent.