The Fiend vs. Randy Orton
* Before the match, Wrestlemania 37 co-hosts Hulk Hogan and Titus O’Neil came to the stage while dressed in pirate outfits and hyped up the show.
* Orton was wearing white trunks for this match.
* Prior to his entrance, The Fiend transformed from his burned look back to the classic Fiend look.
* Alexa Bliss made her way down to the ring and it was revealed that there was a large Jack in the Box next to the ring. Alexa opened the box and Fiend rose from inside. Fiend hit Orton with a flying clothesline from the top of the box into the ring.
— Italo Santana (@BulletClubIta) April 12, 2021
* Orton slammed Fiend onto the announce table but Fiend didn’t react. Orton then hit his draping DDT but Fiend popped back up. Orton hit another one and Fiend quickly recovered. Orton hit a 3rd DDT and then went for the RKO but Fiend got the mandible claw on. Orton got out but Fiend set up Sister Abigail. However, Alexa popped out of giant box and her face was covered in a black substance. Fiend was distracted and Orton hit an RKO to win the match. Fiend stared at Alexa after the match and then the lights went out. When the lights came back on, they were both gone and the crowd booed.
— WWE (@WWE) April 12, 2021