Ronda Rousey (c) vs. Natalya for the Smackdown women’s title took place at WWE Money in the Bank 2022. Here are the highlights…
* Natalya shoved Rousey when the match started and the two had a feeling out process. The two traded holds and Rousey got an ankle lock on but Rousey countered into one of her own. Natalya got to the rope.
* Natalya slapped Rousey again and took her down with a discus clothesline. Natalya and Rousey continued to trade submission moves on the mat. Rousey put a sharpshooter on Natalya but she got to the rope.
* Natalya gained the upper hand when she started targeting the knee of Rousey. Natalya applied a sharpshooter on the apron. Rousey broke out and Natalya’s head hit the ring post.
— WWE (@WWE) July 3, 2022
* Back in the ring, Natalya tried to apply the sharpshooter again but Rousey countered with a submission and Natalya tapped out.
* Rousey was selling her injury when Liv Morgan came down to the ring and cashed in her Money in the Bank contract. Rousey put Liv in the sharpshooter but Liv escaped and rolled up Rousey to win the title. Afterwards, Rousey gave Liv a hug as Liv celebrated her victory.