It is being reported by Mike Johnson of PWInsider.com that John Laurinaitis ran the November 8th 2021 edition of WWE RAW in Louisville, Kentucky and Bruce Prichard Bruce was not in attendance for the event.
In regards to Vince McMahon, Johnson noted the following…
“Vince McMahon was at the taping and ran what was described as a ‘Capital letters LONG’ production meeting during the afternoon, then left the taping and was not present for the show itself.”
Fightful.com noted the following regarding the Producers for various segments…
* Abyss and Petey Williams produced RKBro and Street Profits vs. Dirty Dawgs, AJ Styles and Omos.
* Jason Jordon produced Adam Pearce’s announcement and Dominik Mysterio vs. Bobby Lashley.
* Shane Helms and Jimmy Wang Yang produced Big E vs. Chad Gable.
* Adam Pearce produced Reginald vs. Drake Maverick.
* TJ Wilson, Pat Buck and Molly Holly produced the women’s Fatal Five-Way match.