Crown Jewel: Tag Team Turmoil Submitted by Aaron Rift on 10/31/2019 at 01:26 PM
The New Day (Big E and Kofi Kingston) vs. The Viking Raiders (Erik and Ivar) vs. Heavy Machinery (Otis and Tucker) vs. Lucha House Party (Lince Dorado, Gran Metalik, and/or Kalisto) vs. Curt Hawkins and Zack Ryder vs. The Revival (Scott Dawson and Dash Wilder) vs. The O.C. (Luke Gallows and Karl Anderson) vs. Dolph Ziggler and Robert Roode vs. The B-Team (Curtis Axel and Bo Dallas)
- Roode/Ziggler and LHP were the first two teams. LHP got in some flashy offensive but Roode ended up scoring the win with the glorious DDT.
- Hawkins and Ryder were next but were quickly eliminated after a Zig Zag.
- Heavy Machinery were next. Otis went for the caterpillar but Ziggler pulled Roode out and Ziggler/Roode asked for a time out. HM won with the Compactor.
- New Day were next. Otis got the TIP and then Big E got tagged in. New Day pinned Tucker with midnight hour.
- B-Team were next. They didn't last long and Big E pinned Axel with the Big Ending.
- The Revival were next. Revival got in some offense but then Kofi rolled up Wilder and scored the victory. Revival attacked New Day after the elimination and hit the shatter machine on Kofi.
- OC were next and tried to make quick work of Kofi but Kofi fought back. After a brief comeback, OC hit the Magic Killer to pin Kofi.
- The Viking Raiders came out as the last team. OC went after Erik's knee and then hit the magic killer to pick up the victory.