Survivor Series: Adam Cole vs. Pete Dunne Submitted by Aaron Rift on 11/24/2019 at 08:11 PM
- Backstage, The Miz talked to Daniel Bryan about how demonic Bray Wyatt is. Miz said Bryan needs to put a stop to The Fiend. Bryan told Miz to get out of his face.
- The announcers mentioned that Mauro Ranallo wasn't there because he "blew out his voice" during Takeover.
- Both Cole and Dunne were taped up to sell the injuries from Takeover.
- Dunne did his joint manipulation early in the match.
- Cole hit the Last Shot but Dunne kicked out. Dunne came back with the Bitter End but Cole kicked out. Cole countered a moonsault with a superkick but Dunne kicked out and the crowd gave them a standing ovation.
- Cole went after Dunne's leg and then hit the Panama Sunrise on the ring apron. Cole hit another superkick but Dunne kicked out again. Dunne lost his mouth guard and Cole stopped him from getting it. Dunne snapped Cole's fingers but Cole countered and won with another last shot. Undisputed Era hugged Cole on the stage after the match.