YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
WWE looking for help with storyline continuity
on 04/10/2019 at 10:03 AM
WWE's corporate website currently has a job listing for a "Continuity/Script Supervisor" position. Here is a description of the key responsibilities:
- Maintain and Oversee the weekly Continuity documents for RAW and SmackDown Live
- In charge of proofreading all drafts of RAW, SmackDown Live and PPV Scripts each week
- Will assure all major stories, graphics and transitions are being brought forward for all shows and nothing is being overlooked
- Create, set and communicate weekly checklists for all shows to keep Lead Writers on track and making sure they are bringing all stories forward
- Responsible for watching all shows and up to date on all creative and all WWE related events (Digital, Social, Publix Relations, Community Relations, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between RAW and SmackDown Live to ensure continuity between the creative of both shows
- Works closely with Head of Department, VPs and Lead Writers throughout the creative process to ensure the entire Creative Writing Team is on the same page
for the job listing.
NEWS AND RUMORS
Reigns talks about current physical condition
Jericho talks about CM Punk and AEW TV venues
Fight for the Fallen viewership/attendance news
WWE suddenly announces live event to air on the Network
CM Punk announced for Starrcast III
Bully Ray gives advice to WWE regarding Bray Wyatt
Updated RAW Reunion lineup and name pulled from event
Which star Vince McMahon is reportedly high on right now
Top legend appearing on next week's Smackdown Live
What Heyman wants to change; Latest on Harper/WWE
MORE NEWS AND RUMORS
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Extreme Rules 2019 live PPV coverage on 7/14!
Original content Copyright 2019 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.