YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
WWE looking for help with storyline continuity
on 04/10/2019 at 10:03 AM
WWE's corporate website currently has a job listing for a "Continuity/Script Supervisor" position. Here is a description of the key responsibilities:
- Maintain and Oversee the weekly Continuity documents for RAW and SmackDown Live
- In charge of proofreading all drafts of RAW, SmackDown Live and PPV Scripts each week
- Will assure all major stories, graphics and transitions are being brought forward for all shows and nothing is being overlooked
- Create, set and communicate weekly checklists for all shows to keep Lead Writers on track and making sure they are bringing all stories forward
- Responsible for watching all shows and up to date on all creative and all WWE related events (Digital, Social, Publix Relations, Community Relations, etc.)
- Serve as a liaison between RAW and SmackDown Live to ensure continuity between the creative of both shows
- Works closely with Head of Department, VPs and Lead Writers throughout the creative process to ensure the entire Creative Writing Team is on the same page
for the job listing.
NEWS AND RUMORS
Bray Wyatt debuts new persona on WWE RAW (video)
WWE tag team gets another name change
The Bar broken up? Samoa Joe's status for RAW
Update on Shakeup changes; Latest AEW signings
Several new RAW stars already moved to Smackdown brand?
How WWE feels about this year’s MITB PPV
How AEW feels about CM Punk; Another Punk appearance
Updated top matches advertised for Extreme Rules
Footage from The Shield's final match and interview
Goldust issues official WWE farewell statement
MORE NEWS AND RUMORS
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Money in the Bank 2019 live PPV coverage on 5/19!
Original content Copyright 2019 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.