YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
Details about canceled Cena/Nikki wedding
on 05/05/2018 at 09:55 PM
People.com published an article with some details about the canceled John Cena and Nikki Bella wedding:
- The wedding was originally supposed to air in July on the season finale of Total Bellas.
- Nikki told People that she wanted to wear "something very classy, like classic and sexy" that would be inspired by Kate Middleton. Nikki said that her gown was a Marchesa.
- Nikki was in charge of most of the wedding planning but Cena had veto privileges if he didn’t agree with something.
- Brie was going to be the matron of honor.
– Nikki’s bachelorette party took place over a nine-day period back in March and it took place in Paris with Brie and her closest friends. Cena had no interest in a bachelor party.
NEWS AND RUMORS
James Storm speaks out about convo with Triple H
Batista speaks out about his return at Smackdown 1000
Sable appearing at Evolution? Big Show/WWE update
Male legend at Evolution? WWE stars return to action
Backstage news on Dogs of War; Crown Jewel update
Chris Jericho starting a new wrestling promotion?
Several legends added to Evolution battle royal
JBL talks more about the WWE/Saudi Arabia situation
Booker T speaks out about Hulk Hogan/WWE situation
Possible big change to WWE Total Divas
MORE NEWS AND RUMORS
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Evolution 2018 live PPV coverage on 10/28!
Original content Copyright 2018 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.