YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
Details about canceled Cena/Nikki wedding
on 05/05/2018 at 09:55 PM
People.com published an article with some details about the canceled John Cena and Nikki Bella wedding:
- The wedding was originally supposed to air in July on the season finale of Total Bellas.
- Nikki told People that she wanted to wear "something very classy, like classic and sexy" that would be inspired by Kate Middleton. Nikki said that her gown was a Marchesa.
- Nikki was in charge of most of the wedding planning but Cena had veto privileges if he didn’t agree with something.
- Brie was going to be the matron of honor.
– Nikki’s bachelorette party took place over a nine-day period back in March and it took place in Paris with Brie and her closest friends. Cena had no interest in a bachelor party.
NEWS AND RUMORS
WWE announces rules for women’s Elimination Chamber
List of women’s Royal Rumble participants revealed
Latest on Matt Hardy's in-ring status with WWE
Latest on John Cena/Nikki Bella breakup
Why AOP have been off television; Young Bucks crash event
Damien Sandow reveals moment he wanted to leave WWE
Sasha Banks reportedly another name unhappy with WWE
Latest regarding Mike/Maria & Revival possibly leaving
WWE loading up final Smackdown before Royal Rumble
WWE legend teases return; Benoit gets snubbed
MORE NEWS AND RUMORS
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Royal Rumble 2019 live PPV coverage on 1/27!
Original content Copyright 2019 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.