YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
Details about canceled Cena/Nikki wedding
on 05/05/2018 at 09:55 PM
People.com published an article with some details about the canceled John Cena and Nikki Bella wedding:
- The wedding was originally supposed to air in July on the season finale of Total Bellas.
- Nikki told People that she wanted to wear "something very classy, like classic and sexy" that would be inspired by Kate Middleton. Nikki said that her gown was a Marchesa.
- Nikki was in charge of most of the wedding planning but Cena had veto privileges if he didn’t agree with something.
- Brie was going to be the matron of honor.
– Nikki’s bachelorette party took place over a nine-day period back in March and it took place in Paris with Brie and her closest friends. Cena had no interest in a bachelor party.
NEWS AND RUMORS
Mysterio pitches idea for WWE; Title vs. Title at All In?
Jerry Lawler responds to critics of WWE
Plans changed with Sanity? JR makes prediction
TV network interested in Wrestlemania? Respect for Natalya
Future of 205 Live; AJ Lee's status with WWE
Shawn Michaels appearing at WWE UK event
NJPW event at the Cow Palace to air on AXS TV
How WWE is booking Stephanie; Reason for Lana push
Ranallo comments on his current relationship with WWE
Why FOX wants SDLive on Friday; 2018 MYC entrants
MORE NEWS AND RUMORS
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Money in the Bank (MITB) 2018 live PPV coverage on 6/17!
Original content Copyright 2018 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.