YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
Details about canceled Cena/Nikki wedding
on 05/05/2018 at 09:55 PM
People.com published an article with some details about the canceled John Cena and Nikki Bella wedding:
- The wedding was originally supposed to air in July on the season finale of Total Bellas.
- Nikki told People that she wanted to wear "something very classy, like classic and sexy" that would be inspired by Kate Middleton. Nikki said that her gown was a Marchesa.
- Nikki was in charge of most of the wedding planning but Cena had veto privileges if he didn’t agree with something.
- Brie was going to be the matron of honor.
– Nikki’s bachelorette party took place over a nine-day period back in March and it took place in Paris with Brie and her closest friends. Cena had no interest in a bachelor party.
NEWS AND RUMORS
Ronda Rousey staying with WWE longer than planned?
Justin Credible issues statement regarding arrest
Daniel Bryan comments on WWE contractual status
Big match rumored for Survivor Series; Alexa promos
Maria Kanellis reacts to Smackdown Live promo
Big Cass update; Impact star added to All In
Rollins critical about The Rock headlining Wrestlemania 35
Billy Corgan opens up about issues with Impact Wrestling
WWE pays tribute to Aretha Franklin
Joe on offended people; Paige responds to negative fan
MORE NEWS AND RUMORS
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Summerslam 2018 live PPV coverage on 8/19!
Original content Copyright 2018 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.