More on what led to Daniel Bryan being medically cleared Submitted by Aaron Rift on 03/20/2018 at 04:18 PM
Here are some more details regarding Daniel Bryan being cleared to wrestle again in WWE:
- Bryan had approached Dr. Joseph Maroon about what needed to be done to get medically cleared. Bryan was given a list of doctors that he needed to see in order to get approved for an in-ring return. Bryan was reportedly cleared by the University of Michigan doctors about a month ago and then was cleared by two additional doctors within the past month.
- The belief is Bryan was officially cleared on Monday but WWE waited until today to make the announcement.
- Bryan is apparently cleared to wrestle as much as he wants or as much as WWE wants him to wrestle. The belief is that he will work a limited schedule for the time being to play things safe.
- Bryan isn't expected to be leaving WWE now once his contract expires in September. WWE did not clear Bryan because of the fear that he might leave the company.
- Bryan is expected to be Shane McMahon's partner in a tag-team match against Kevin Owens and Sami Zayn at Wrestlemania. However, there is a possibility Bryan could face Shinsuke Nakamura in the event that AJ Styles cannot compete at Wrestlemania due to injury.