WWE Fastlane 2018 PPV results Submitted by Aaron Rift on 03/11/2018 at 07:29 PM
- Breezango and Tye Dillinger faced Shelton Benjamin/Chad Gable and Mojo Rawley in the Kickoff match. The match had some comedy with Breezango goofing off in the beginning. The crowd chanted "you can't wrestle" at Rawley. Dillinger pinned Rawley to score the win for his team.
- The PPV kicked out with Shinsuke Nakamura vs. Rusev. Aiden English sang a song for Rusev's introduction. The crowd was split down the middle with dual chants. Nakamura had control early and Rusev stalled for time. Rusev got a nearfall with a machka kick but Nakamura picked up the win with two kinshasas.
- Bobby Roode defended the US Title against Randy Orton. There wasn't a lot of heat for the match at first with the fans chanting for Byron Saxton at one point. The crowd did get into it and one of the match highlights was Orton hitting a big superplex to Roode. Orton won the US Title from Roode with an RKO. After the match, Jinder Mahal came out and attacked Orton. Roode made the save for Orton but then hit Orton with the Glorious DDT.
- Becky Lynch and Naomi vs. Natalya and Carmella. Carmella pinned Becky with a superkick following a distraction from Natalya and the Money in the Bank briefcase.
- Usos defended the tag team titles against the New Day. The Usos mocked the New Day's clap and both teams stole each other's moves. Harper and Rowan came out and sabotaged the match by attacking both teams.
- Charlotte Flair defeated the Smackdown Live women's title against Ruby Riott. Riott came out by herself but the rest of the Riott Squad later showed up. Becky Lynch and Naomi came out to even the odds. Both Lynch/Naomi and The Riott Squad were kicked out by the referee. Flair tapped out Riott with the Figure 8 to retain the title. After the match, Asuka came out to confront Charlotte. Asuka pointed at the Wrestlemania sign and the crowd did "yes" chants.
- Six pack challenge for the WWE Title. Shane McMahon was at ringside to watch the match. Cena immediately hit everyone except AJ Styles with an AA which led to Cena and Styles facing off. Everybody else recovered and went after Cena. The action in the match was hot and heavy with few slow moments. Ziggler and Corbin ended up fighting in the crowd and went through the hockey boards. Cena put AJ Styles through the announce table with an AA. Owens and Zayn had a face off and then Zayn laid down for Owens. Owens didn't believe Zayn and Zayn tried to pin Owens with a rollup. Owens accidentally superkicked Shane instead of Zayn. Owens hit the popup powerbomb but Shane pulled out the referee. Shane also prevented Zayn from winning the match. Corbin attacked several people with the steel steps. Cena got the steps away and hit Corbin with them. Cena hit an AA with Corbin onto the steps but Ziggler stopped the pin. Styles hit Owens with the phenomenal forearm to retain the title.