Lots of Impact Wrestling news and notes Submitted by Aaron Rift on 11/09/2017 at 12:42 PM
- Santino Marella was reportedly pitched an idea of doing a pre-taped promo with Grado at Bound For Glory but turned it down. Marella was shown in the crowd for a cameo appearance instead.
- According to PWInsider.com, there were apparently some people upset that Alberto El Patron had his own private locker room (trailer) for the Ottawa tapings while most of the male talent had to share one locker room.
- The belief is that Abyss came back too soon from injury and thatís why his match with Grado didnít go as well as they were hoping for. Grado is expecting to be back next year despite the storyline stipulation of him being gone.
- There was reportedly a minor incident at catering before the BFG PPV where an X-Division star complained about the food. According to the story, Bobby Lashley sternly told the wrestler to buy his own food and also said the wrestler wasnít in the business long enough to be complaining.
- At last nightís Impact Wrestling taping, it was teased that the company would be doing more shows in Canada as they transition into being Canadian-based.