News on the futures of the MYC competitors
Submitted by Aaron Rift on 09/14/2017 at 12:48 AM
Regarding the futures of the Mae Young Classic competitors, here are some updates from Dave Meltzer of F4WOnline.com:
- The following talents have signed: Kairi Sane, Vanessa Borne, Zeda, Sarah Logan, Xia Li, Rhea Ripley, Abby Laith, Kavita Devi, Dakota Kai, Bianca Belair, Sage Beckett, Lacey Evans, Taynara Conti and Reina Gonzalez.
- Shayna Baszlerís signing hasnít been confirmed but she is not being advertised for any future indie shows.
- The belief is that WWE is interested in Piper Niven because they brought her to Las Vegas (she was reportedly flown in from Japan) for the finals.
- Like Piper Niven, Mercedes Martinez was also brought to the finals which is a sign the company is interested in her despite her being 37 years old.
- Candice LeRae was also at the finals and the belief is she has a very good chance of being signed.
- Toni Storm hasnít been signed but itís expected that sheíll get an offer and her age (only 21) will increase her chances.
- Tessa Blanchard wasnít at the finals and hasnít been signed yet despite her abilities and name.
- While the remaining women could still be signed, their chances seem to be less likely.
NEWS AND RUMORS
Mysterio/WWE update; Almas says he almost quit NXT
Possible big spoiler for the 2018 WWE Hall of Fame
Daniel Bryan comments on possible match at Wrestlemania
AJ Styles injury angle due to real injury?
Elias speaks out about writing songs and performing
Update on rumored Shane McMahon match for Wrestlemania
The early favorites to win at Wrestlemania revealed
Rey Mysterio joins wrestling company but it's not WWE
Top ten women's WWE matches list revealed
Impact Wrestling star lashes out at body shamers
MORE NEWS AND RUMORS