Update on Ciampa's injury; Brock Lesnar's schedule Submitted by Aaron Rift on 05/19/2017 at 12:03 PM
- At today's NXT conference call, Triple H brought up Tommaso Ciampa's injury from last night. He said that Ciampa turned his ankle but there was no break or fracture. As of now, the match for tomorrow night is still on but the medical team will make the final decision if Ciampa will be cleared to wrestle or not.
- Here are the current dates that Brock Lesnar is scheduled for this summer:
* June 12th: Raw in Lafayette, LA
* June 26th: Raw in Los Angeles
* July 3rd: Raw in Phoenix
* July 9th: WWE Great Balls of Fire PPV
* July 10th: Raw in Houston