YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
You know you're a jobber when...
on 04/16/2017 at 12:31 PM
Here is a compilation of "You know you're a jobber when..." fan submissions. If you would like to contribute to this list, leave a comment below.
- You defeat another jobber, and Michael Cole says it is the biggest win of your career.
- You cut a promo about not being used properly, and then Kane comes out and chokeslams you.
- You don't get an entrance, but your opponent does.
- The company asks you to cut your hair.
- The company asks you to get a tan.
- The announcers are talking about something else instead of calling your match.
- You are booked in a handicapped match against Braun Strowman or another giant.
- The "WWE Live Events" bar scrolls across the bottom of the screen during your match.
- Al Snow trained you.
- Your only television time is in a battle royal.
- Your match gets interrupted in progress by a backstage segment.
- Instead of having a match, you play an extra for a skit at Wrestlemania.
- You are a second generation superstar and you still can't get TV time.
- Your opponent is Roman Reigns.
Photo: The Undertaker with Saudi Arabia officials
Video: Triple H's entrance being tested for the GRR
Poll: Which new Smackdown star will have the most success?
Full match: The controversial 2015 Royal Rumble
Open letter from a Saudi regarding the Greatest Rumble
Video: Nakamura's updated theme with hilarious subtitles
Official music video for Shinsuke Nakamura's new theme
Poll: 4/23/18 RAW vs. 4/24/18 Smackdown
Poll: Did you enjoy the 4/24/18 Smackdown Live?
Video: James Ellsworth has match with young child
MORE SPECIAL FEATURES
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Greatest Royal Rumble live PPV coverage on 4/27!
Original content Copyright 2018 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.