YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
You know you're a jobber when...
on 04/16/2017 at 12:31 PM
Here is a compilation of "You know you're a jobber when..." fan submissions. If you would like to contribute to this list, leave a comment below.
- You defeat another jobber, and Michael Cole says it is the biggest win of your career.
- You cut a promo about not being used properly, and then Kane comes out and chokeslams you.
- You don't get an entrance, but your opponent does.
- The company asks you to cut your hair.
- The company asks you to get a tan.
- The announcers are talking about something else instead of calling your match.
- You are booked in a handicapped match against Braun Strowman or another giant.
- The "WWE Live Events" bar scrolls across the bottom of the screen during your match.
- Al Snow trained you.
- Your only television time is in a battle royal.
- Your match gets interrupted in progress by a backstage segment.
- Instead of having a match, you play an extra for a skit at Wrestlemania.
- You are a second generation superstar and you still can't get TV time.
- Your opponent is Roman Reigns.
GFW's Wikipedia page gets a funny edit
Rank the WWE modern era years from best to worst
Rank the WWE World Champions from best to worst
Poll: Who should John Cena feud with next?
WWE "House of Horrors" match meme
Photo: If Roman Reigns and Seth Rollins had a baby
Bob Orton using RKO 16 years before his son
"Hey Braun, that's a nice push you're getting" meme
Video: David Penzer talks to Gary Michael Capetta
Video: Cena and Nikki dance in their birthday suits
MORE SPECIAL FEATURES
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Payback 2017 live PPV coverage on 4/30!
Original content Copyright 2017 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.