YEAR END AWARDS
HALL OF FAME
You know you're a jobber when...
on 04/16/2017 at 12:31 PM
Here is a compilation of "You know you're a jobber when..." fan submissions. If you would like to contribute to this list, leave a comment below.
- You defeat another jobber, and Michael Cole says it is the biggest win of your career.
- You cut a promo about not being used properly, and then Kane comes out and chokeslams you.
- You don't get an entrance, but your opponent does.
- The company asks you to cut your hair.
- The company asks you to get a tan.
- The announcers are talking about something else instead of calling your match.
- You are booked in a handicapped match against Braun Strowman or another giant.
- The "WWE Live Events" bar scrolls across the bottom of the screen during your match.
- Al Snow trained you.
- Your only television time is in a battle royal.
- Your match gets interrupted in progress by a backstage segment.
- Instead of having a match, you play an extra for a skit at Wrestlemania.
- You are a second generation superstar and you still can't get TV time.
- Your opponent is Roman Reigns.
Photo of Jim Ross in newspaper from 1962
Meme: When your homie wins the WWE Title
Photo: Strowman shows off his shattered elbow
Poll: What did you think of the 5/22/17 WWE RAW?
Poll: Was it too soon for WWE to split up DIY?
Poll: What was the best match of Backlash weekend?
Photo: Could this be the future of 3MB?
Poll: Do you like Jinder Mahal becoming WWE Champion?
Videos: Live fan reactions to Mahal winning WWE Title
Poll: What did you think of Backlash 2017?
MORE SPECIAL FEATURES
comments powered by Disqus.
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com!
WWE Backlash 2017 live PPV coverage on 5/21!
Original content Copyright 2017 NoDQ.com Web Publishing.