"I honestly think that you are so good (different) at how you approach columns. I know some people take compliments lightly and such, but honestly, you should be a very proud man. Boatloads of people including me, read your columns ALL THE TIME. Me personally, I wake up every morning, and before I go to school, I read your column (I'm 16). Also, your consistency with your columns is amazing, just from reading them so much, I almost feel like I know your thought process (not that I do). So with all of that out of the way, thank you."
- Sean, wrestling fan
No stalling. Let's begin folks...
Luke via Twitter:
luke willock (@lukewillock2) @JustinWatry This is a question for your next article. Why do you think AJ Styles has turned his back on the fans?
Because that was the story line written for him? Okay, really - I think I got this all from my limited viewing over the past year. He is tired of being the 'company guy' for TNA and always taking the high road. In the end, that is taken him nowhere. Thus, he went home for awhile but is NOW back! Only this time, he is on his own and will look out for himself only. I assume he eventually snaps out of it and "saves' TNA to battle Bully Ray for the TNA Title. Maybe at Bound for Glory 2013?
King of Kings via Twitter:
"B-Money (@ThaKingOfKings) @JustinWatry Love the article... Mr. McMahon had a match after that WrestleMania..only one I can remember was against CM Punk in late 2012."
Thanks for the praise. It is an interesting topic. It all depends on what you consider a 'match' or not. Officially, I think Vince McMahon vs. Bret Hart was his final wrestling match. However, he has been in countless 'fights' on Raw since early 2010. Sometimes, the bell even never rang to signal its start. Other times, nothing ever came of it (recently against Paul Heyman). In the end, it is not a big deal. Just a little fun fact to think about...
WWE RAW PREVIEW
1. The Rock will be live in the arena. That is most important. After making some media rounds, the WWE will have its champion back on television until WrestleMania 29. No more breaks or missing time for the Red Brand. While his WWE Title match with John Cena sells itself, the clock is ticking on making the most of WWE's biggest event of the year. As an old saying goes, the time is NOW!
2. The Undertaker and CM Punk have a lot of work to do after last week's blunder. I am fine with continuing the Paul Bearer story line, but I still can't believe the last segment we all saw seven days ago. It was not offensive or tasteful. It was just bad. With only two more weeks until WM29, Punk will have A LOT of work to do to convince people he even stands a chance to end The Streak.
3. With most of the under card, the next match to be officially added figures to be Chris Jericho vs. Fandango or Wade Barrett vs. The Miz for the Intercontinental Championship. The latter is self-explanatory. The former is a different case. On the surface, this seems like a big waste of everybody's time. Just on paper, it looks that way. However, I will give this a chance to develop. Their backstage segment last week on Raw was pretty funny. Plus, the in-ring segment from Smackdown was well done. So far, the first two segments were good with each other. Now, I want to see their other segments. If anybody can make Fandango look like a million bucks, it is Y2J.
I've received a few emails about Jericho vs. Fandango but will save them for a later time.
4. Is there another WWE Hall of Fame inductee? This year's class is probably the most stacked since 2004 or 2005. Will the company try and fit one more big name in as well? I would not mind one way or another. Also, it would be nice to see the actual presenters announced for the ceremony. Some you can just assume - Lita inducting Trish Stratus seems obvious. Others are more of a mystery (Bruno Sammartino).
5. The crowd did not react very favorably to the Triple H vs. Brock Lesnar contract signing last week. They also did not care about Jack Swagger vs. Alberto Del Rio too much. I am very, VERY interested to see Raw tonight pertaining to the live audience. Will they dump all over these feuds once again? Was last week just an extremely quiet 15,000 fans? Does it all turn around in a few hours on the USA Network? There is only one way to find out...
Thank you for visiting NoDQ.com! We will have live PPV coverage of TNA Lockdown 2014 on March 9th starting at 8:00 PM EST. Please spread the word!
You'll find information on this fan-created website about the following: WWE News, WWE Rumors, WWE Spoilers, WWE Results, TNA News, TNA Rumors, TNA Spoilers, TNA Results, John Cena, The Rock, Vince McMahon, Ryback, The Shield, Alberto Del Rio, Sheamus, Impact Wrestling, Austin Aries, CM Punk, Bobby Roode, Big Show, Jack Swagger, Jeff Hardy, Hulk Hogan, Wade Barrett, Antonio Cesaro, Daniel Bryan, Kane, Dixie Carter, Paul Heyman, Wrestling Video Games, WWE Divas, TNA Knockouts, Wrestlemania, Summerslam, Survivor Series, Royal Rumble, PPV Results, and much more!